If you had to be someone else, who would you be ?

SilentBob

So, your in the local super market looking to buy some fish sticks. You get to the frozen food section but Spike Lee is taking the last box. Your like "Yo Spike, drop the sticks". But he's like "fuck you, I'm short and militant". Normally you wouldn't be down for a confrontation with some one so clearly upset with society and vertically impared but today your hungry and particularly appreciate the idea of processed fish in stick form. So you try and snatch them out of his hand. But spike does a backflip and lands on your shoulders, then proceeds to bite into your ear Mike Tyson style. You manage to beat him to death with a nearby frozen turkey and get the much sought after frozen goodies.

At home, about 15 minutes after you've cooked and eaten them, you begin to feel violently ill. You go to your bathroom and vomit everywhere. You somehow manage to slip on your vomit and land unconciouse with your head in your toilet bowl, where you drown to death.

Upon dieing you meet the higher powers, who manifest themselves in the form of Sylvester the Cat. They explain that Spike Lee was simply dispicable and they were sick of him existing on the planet they had created. As your reward you get to return to earth and start of your life from exactly the same age as when you left it. But you can be anyone you want.

So who would you be ? This includes people from the past, and cartoon charectors, animals ( it has to be a particular animal though .. like Lassie for example). You get the idea.

Now choose and tell us why.

p.s. I can't spell I know...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think the thing with Uma is, she's not physically amazing. But she has sex appeal. She seems like she'de get 10 points for effort in the sack.

That aside back to the topic.

Since Poop Man Bob was silly enough to choose my life, I guess I'll go Bob for Bob and choose him. Advantages to being Poop man bob include - dressing up like a gay waffle without loosing the respect of peers and being able to say things are "PMB approved". I'de probably get a stamp with this on it and walk around stamping random things and people.

if not Poop Man Bob - then I'de probably be Captain Planet. Mainly so I could get with that blonde euro-chick, make fun of that dude with the monkey, and also I have a feeling he'd get alot of environmental activist girls throwing themselves at him. Theres something about the word "activist" that sounds fun to me :D

Archived