Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

Goin through the drivethru------

...yes, backwards. My and my homies, we reversed through the drivethru. I am drunk. The people working in Jack in the crack were laughing just as hard as we were. I said to the guy at the window, "you ain't never seen that trick before." So fun, I suggest everyone try it for themselves.

normally i'd call you a fuck head and tell tell anyone to close this,

but since you were under the influence,

this threads ok in my book:dazed:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

My and my homies.

I am drunk.

I would have never guessed.

When i read this thread. I chuckled. I hope you had fun and i may try this trick tonight after about 8 more beers.. :freak:

speaking of tacobell...why the fuck did they ever get rid of the cheesy gordita crunch?...that thing was GREAT!!!!!!!...all it needed was some beans

if i am in shot gun ot the back seat i usually bust the balls of the people i am with (and who are ordering) by ordering shit that the place we are at does not have i.e. mcdonalds: a whopper, BK: a big mac.

yeah not verry funny but i'm sure their food has gotten some nasty shit done to it for my additions to the order.

alot of times after painting and drinking heavily we'll go into a late night restaraunt and be loud as fuck, and blatently hit on girls that got their boyfriends with them... it never gets anywhere, but it sure is entertaining for me.... and that's what matters.

"what do you think they'll do if we go through the drivethru backwards?"

"well they can't take away my birthday... "

It's also fun to stop at stop lights and then just blatently run them, honking as you go through the intersection.... so stupid, so fun.

one time i was with my friends and we were all doing stupid shit at this mcdonalds....so i go up to this family and sit down eacting my food, pretending like im a family member while they are watching me a bit confused.. i then said something like "hey dad can i get a sundae after i finish my burger"

i felt pretty stupid. but it was pretty fun....

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

alot of times after painting and drinking heavily we'll go into a late night restaraunt and be loud as fuck, and blatently hit on girls that got their boyfriends with them...

hahahahahaha

what the fuck are they gonna say when their girlfriend is laughing? Stop making my girl happy, if I can't do it, you can't either fucker.... hahahahaha, I just laugh with them... if they want to get pissed, I'll tell them not to be a poor sport, it's all in good fun.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this