the **real** TASK

Vek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ruEtbeer:

i like his stuff..but to saw he bit that 3d hella fools do that that guy flik is good but didnt make those up...ps i love jesus too!!!!!

NEVER in my post did I imply TASK#9485 was biting "the real" FLIK... Don't start shit.

Originally posted by BizOne:

His 3d is like Flik's. I like FLIK's better personally... But no offense to this guy...

um...thats called doing 3ds. Lots of people do it. These guys use a point in the middle of their peice. Flick did not create that. the difference in their 3d's is technicality, maybe task didnt have enough time to do all the fancy stuff. If this is true, then every writer's shit looks the same cause we mostly all have 3ds.

but anyways, the task flicks are pretty sick.

Peace

***um...thats called doing 3ds. Lots of people do it. These guys use a point in the middle of their peice. Flick did not create that.***

Jesus Christ aren't I allowed to have my own opinion on something? And I NEVER EVER said that this Task bit Flik. I made it a point to say "no offense to Task"... And I still get you and some other guy putting words in my mouth.

It was just a reason to post Fliks work...

• 1 month later...

Archived