Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vek

the **real** TASK

dude there is no such thing as the real task or any other name...well never know who was the first to write anyname...although this did is deffinatly doooooooope

i know there was a task in baltimore.and my boys enoe and jeffery ran with a kid task in sanfran in 97.

this one is qulity.i gotta give it to you.

i like this style sporadic.like tonight ima

bomb this....

i thought the "real" task was in TCI... at least he should be well known enough to pretty much claim title on that name... this dude makes pretty pictures for what it's worth... the freights are a bit weak though...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

banged out letters, i like them all

I got a friend that writes TASK... Saying he's the "real" TASK would be a way of offending other TASK's, wouldn't it?

So why choo gotta offend my homie mane?!

Besides that, this guy is good. I like.

Guest Ouija
Originally posted by xhobox:

i thought the "real" task was in TCI... at least he should be well known enough to pretty much claim title on that name... this dude makes pretty pictures for what it's worth... the freights are a bit weak though...

What's wrong with the guy's freights? I think they're pretty solid. Better than a lot of freights I've been seeing. The guy looks like he puts some time and effort into what he lets speak for him. I think that's dope. Then again, I'm what they call a pretty picture writer. So what do I know.

This guy's stuff is really nice, in an eye candy kind of way.

------------------

ouija13transcend3a

Originally posted by Ouija:

What's wrong with the guy's freights? I think they're pretty solid. Better than a lot of freights I've been seeing. The guy looks like he puts some time and effort into what he lets speak for him. I think that's dope. Then again, I'm what they call a pretty picture writer. So what do I know.

This guy's stuff is really nice, in an eye candy kind of way.

homeboy can rock...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this