the Syntax Exhibition

casekonly

well, i officially announced it in paper chase, so i might as well announce it here since some of you don't go in paper chase.

the Syntax Project featuring myself, Joker, Ciste, Sixxx, and maybe a few surprise guests will be launching on December 15th, '03. we're hoping for a good turn-out with the possibility of prints and maybe some more surprise merchandise depending on how many of you guys and ladies browse the site.

so, in conclusion, i hope you're al ready for this, and maybe there will be a part two, or maybe i'll release the whole of the project and try to start a new movement. i really don't know. we'll just have to see if this bird can fly, eh?

any input (comments, rumors you'd like to start, praise, money, girls, nudey pics, etc. etc.) is welcome.

thanks for your support, drink O-E malt liquor.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, lemme post up the proposal i sent these guys. it's short, sweet, and to the point

The Transcendent Absolute, and the immanent and relative. These are the ideas that make up the project as a whole. What I'm trying to accomplish is the bringing together of artists and ideas. Not just your standard, everyday artists. I want the unique, the ones who make impacts on perception.

The idea for the project came to me when i started rendering wireframes in 3d Studio Max. I noticed lines intersecting, alot of lines. All of those lines made up one large image. The more i got into rendering wireframe art, the more i noticed the completeness existing in a void. The "skinless" image was just as beautiful, if not more, than that of a textured image.

That's basically what I'm aiming for with my artwork. As i do this, i want to bring more artists (the lines) into the picture. The project will include an online gallery showing, as well as several other side projects which will be developed more as time goes on and artists begin to show interest in this project.

that's basically it.the rest is left up to the individual. i'm pretty excited about working with these artists. besides being great at what they do, they are also genuinely nice people. that's kind fo rare, ya know? so, we'll see what happens with this stuff and let it go from there.

thanks for the interest.

i think you should make a wire frame of tuna on toast, w/ a toothpick on top saying 'viva la swimming pool'.. or perhaps a generic animation in which the skins, for some reason or another, begin to melt/peel/chafe off and the character's lines get mixed up, but they don't notice it.

i had a dope 'concept' peice awhile back in which i'd take my picture, go get a friend to find some random person, have them describe me in 1 word, take their picture, and so on.... until you have like 300 people and their judgements of eachother.

but lately i've been distracted byt this epistemological idea of how all assertions (or perhaps all knowledge) is derived from inferences based on a series of reflections on our current state of conciousness... it seems so obvious to me that i can't believe it's and original idea, but i've never read of anything like it anywhere.

you're wierd.