My most recent quirk

Lush

Ok, so ever once on a while I pick up a weird little quirk, phobia or odd complex. Well as of last week I am now afraid to cross the toll bridge, specifically to pass through and toss my token in the little toll booth basket. I get so scared that I'm going to lose my ring when I throw in my token. I've crossed that bridge almost every day for the past 2 years, and just last week I get this weird phobia. Even when I'm not wearing my ring I worry about it.

Anyway. I'm weird and I know it. What are your odd quirks/phobia/complex's

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

hey lush i had the fear of crossing bridges as a child its called jorgaphobia...for real, i used to freak out and close my eyes paincing until we got to the other side...just talk yourself out of it.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I was traveling to sweden last year and i had to stay at milano's airport for 9 hours cause i missed the respond flight to stockholm.

After the first 4 hours i went to buy something to eat and i left my backpack where i was sitting.When i got back i thought that someone planted some drugs in my bag.I didnt bother to look,it was my new game for the next 5 hours-playing suspect all over the fuckin airport!

It happens all the time with different things.

I carry almost everything I own in my pockets. I carry literally handfulls of stuff. Pens, paper, notes, wallet, tapes, anything. Anyways recently I have been looking over my shoulder every 10 seconds cause I thought I lost something. My phobia got worse when I left 5 bucks on the bus, and then even worse when valuable shit falls out. So now I don't carry as much, but some days I just get this feeling everything keeps falling out and I make sure people are behind me so they would tell me and I look over my shoulder a shitload. Wow...i hate life...

Its raining outside....

haha now I sound emo

------------------

http://www.angelfire.com/ri/misc01/images/animatefrink.gif'>

WITH AN EDGE SO STRONG IT CAN'T BE BROKEN.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES:

hey lush i had the fear of crossing bridges as a child its called jorgaphobia...for real, i used to freak out and close my eyes paincing until we got to the other side...just talk yourself out of it.

There's two bridges going into the city, a really really big one, and a smaller one. I'm afraid of the really really big one, so I never cross it. I use the smaller one (it's closer anyway) which I'm not afraid of. It's not the bridge itslef that scares me . It's the tollbooth, because I keep thinging I'll lose my ring in it. Dumb, yes. But like I said even when I KNOW I'm not wearing my ring I'm afraid to put my token in the basket thing.

T.T boy, I know what you're saying about aquariums. I get queasy walking around them. I went to one at seaworld I believe that you walk under, and all the fish and things swim aboveyou, that was crazy.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

man, in my town cops get search warrants and raid writers' houses. i have no graff paraphernalia in my house, i don't keep a blackbook, i have a couple flicks and a few sketches that i carry with me at all times (not too many so i can easily flush 'em if they bang on the door). my roommates and friends think i'm very piculiar carrying my bag with me just to go to the corner store for a minute. i won't tell them why i always have my bag on me. my friends house got raided and they turned the entire place upside down, even the roommates' rooms--closets, underwear drawers etc...if someone rings my doorbell when i dont expect some one, my room mates laugh at me cuz i'm always like "who's that?! are your friends coming over?!!"

Archived