dont want no baby

Gnes 37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mr.yuck

Hahaha. That's one of the funnier things that I have read all day. On the serious side though I had an old girl sneak off and abort our kid. Then try to play it off like she was never pregnant. This was the first time i ever felt like punching a girls lights out and has helped shape me into the cynical asshole that i am today.

i think its for the best

i have allways wore a condom but theyre only like 98% effective so whats up with the other 2 percent plus she isnt on the pill so theres a slight chance super sperm snuck in cuz once that kid comes out its goodbye bar nights more fighting and bitchign, less fun and paint time less money and im certainly not ready for this.

yes im very aware of the risk of having sex its just i want to handle it propper.

Originally posted by Gnes 37

this girl ive been with hasnt been on the rag fo almost a month, store preggo test says negative im taking her to planned parenthood.

drop some knowlege cuz i aint ready for kiddos

You should of thought about the baby thing before fucking your bitch :lol:

And please dont think about having an abortion(sp) Thats killing a baby!:mad:

:gaga: but if she's pregnet Ima laugh, and you better be a good fther to that baby!

K Done!!

eh i wasnt even going to reply to this topic because of a few stupid responses.. but i'am pregnant i'm 6 months and i'm doing it as a single mom.. the father of the baby did not want me to have it at all, he says i didnt give him a choice but his choice was for me to have an abortion. What i find so disturbing is how abortion these days, is just like another form of birth control, its so easy for many men to say have one. First off its not your body, you will never know what its like to carry a child or to have it ripped out your body. I agree i was being irresponsible, but he cant seem to accept the fact that he was being just as irresponsible as i was. I decided to keep the baby, even though he didnt want me too. Was that wrong of me? Does that make me a stupid broad? I dont think so, i'm ready to accept my responsibility and i know its not going to be easy. I talk to the father now, and he says he's gonna be there and give me money but who knows if he actually will. I dont know, it just pisses me off when people are so naive about such a sensitive topic.

Originally posted by alure

eh i wasnt even going to reply to this topic because of a few stupid responses.. but i'am pregnant i'm 6 months and i'm doing it as a single mom.. the father of the baby did not want me to have it at all, he says i didnt give him a choice but his choice was for me to have an abortion. What i find so disturbing is how abortion these days, is just like another form of birth control, its so easy for many men to say have one. First off its not your body, you will never know what its like to carry a child or to have it ripped out your body. I agree i was being irresponsible, but he cant seem to accept the fact that he was being just as irresponsible as i was. I decided to keep the baby, even though he didnt want me too. Was that wrong of me? Does that make me a stupid broad? I dont think so, i'm ready to accept my responsibility and i know its not going to be easy. I talk to the father now, and he says he's gonna be there and give me money but who knows if he actually will. I dont know, it just pisses me off when people are so naive about such a sensitive topic.

cue the violins....:rolleyes: shut the fuck up with the sob story, keep your legs closed and there won't have been a problem, now your gonna be like every other white trash hillbilly hoe bitch on wellfare spongn' of society, boo hoo:rolleyes:

Originally posted by i11igul

cue the violins....:rolleyes: shut the fuck up with the sob story, keep your legs closed and there won't have been a problem, now your gonna be like every other white trash hillbilly hoe bitch on wellfare spongn' of society, boo hoo:rolleyes:

who said i had a sob story, i was just stating the situation i'm in.. nice try buddy and first off im not white trash.. or on welfare.. so fuck off.

Re: Re: Re: dont want no baby

Originally posted by E MARTYR

say hooker, keep my name out your mouth.

and ummmm thats why you beat bitches... cuz they lie about shit like that... stupid broads.

im not trying to start beef with you but you are the one that asked if a girl could get pregnant from swallowing, correct?

ps, im not a hooker.

Holy Crap...

Gnes, listen to me: Get her tested, and do what you and the lady friend think is the best decision...Try not to make it weird whyen the two of you talk about it, and come out with the truth(What you believe to be the truth anyway). And damnit all to hell, I'm drunk again.....

I'm about to get her pregnant...

http://216.12.210.203/~admin1/photos/Leila_Arcieri_113200335624PM273.jpg'>

Originally posted by Rectum

There is nothing wrong with getting an abortion! jesus christ!!

stupid religious hillbillies

There's nothing wrong with it...but the emotional consequences are a motherfucker.

Let's put it this way...I coulda had a four year old little girl by now but i don't. I know it wasn't the right time and it still isn't and all but damn.....fucking sucks. I felt really bad about it. Still do sometimes when i get drunk and start remembering the bad things in my life.

that's great how people can get in here and criticize people, when it's their body, their lives.

everyone's got some little fuckin ignorant comment to make about everything.

unless you are a women and know how it is to be in a situation with an unexpected child, then shut your fuckin mouth.

i11igul-learn to fuckin spell and write a halfway decent sentence before you try to school someone on their life and what they choose to do with it.

Originally posted by Rectum

i think its for the best

Im sure that this was meant as a smart ass comment but you are right. It was for the best that I don't have a kid right now. Now I am still free to do as I please and not have to worry about providing for anyone but myself.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dont want no baby

ps- youre mom shoulda aborted you, or swallowed or better yet, swallowed on the pill (to avoid pregnancy ofcourse).

:lol:

damn. finally someone agrees with me. but somehow its wrong if i try and correct the situation now.

i still didnt really mean that shit personally. im sorry that i use you as an example of ignorance. especially when youre not trying to sound stupid. also, i didnt know it was a comment taken out of context, i just read what someone said you said, which is how rumors and shit get started.

i think a lot of females are dumb for keeping kids because they do it for the wrong reasons. they arent really ready to be mothers, but they think having a kid will make their "man" stay with them, or other dumb shit like that. ive seen it happen time and time again.

now ive talked to you about your situation, and i understand what youre doing. im not sure what happened was the best thing (not you deciding to keep the kid, but putting yourself in the position in the first place) but i give you respect for saying youre going to take care of the kid either with your man or by yourself. but its going to be ruff.

i have no problem with woman keeping kids, if they take care of it. men are assholes and most lie just to get in their pants. they could give a fuck about them as a person. and that pisses me off when girls dont understand that and keep having kids.

i know its on the man just as much as the woman, but when it comes down to it, the woman will be stuck with the kid, the man wont be necassarily, which to me leaves more responsibility on the woman. im not justifying by any means that men arent just as wrong, but if i put myself in a woman's perspective, i would think to myself how stupid would it be to try having a kid and raising it without proper support or income from a man, and a solid relationship full of love and companionship. thats all im saying. if i was a girl id make sure i did everything i could not to get pregnant, espcially by someone i wasnt totally sure about how he felt about me, or if i knew he wasnt gonna be there for me if i got pregnant... basically girls should try getting married or being engaged before getting pregnant. thats what id do if i was a woman...

i mean why do girls think these days that just by keeping a kid and "saving its life" that isnt just as bad as killing it when they provide a horrible and shitty life for the kid they supposively saved? shits weak.

holla b.

ps, went back to read the rest of the thread. i think this is the most intellegent and thought out reply ive read of yours.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

that's great how people can get in here and criticize people, when it's their body, their lives.

everyone's got some little fuckin ignorant comment to make about everything.

unless you are a women and know how it is to be in a situation with an unexpected child, then shut your fuckin mouth.

i11igul-learn to fuckin spell and write a halfway decent sentence before you try to school someone on their life and what they choose to do with it.

chill out and stop being so bitter. and guess what, when you are carrying an unborn child, it's NOT JUST YOUR BODY anymore, dumbass!! and there is no such thing as an unexpected child unless you are raped. if you fuck around without contraception, expect a baby.

Originally posted by alure

i know what your sayin. my good friends have a kid, me and my wife spent alot of time with them when they were living together..but it went like...my homey was married with a kid when he met homegirl and they concieved, he asked her to have an abortion and she said no. he left his wife and kid and moved in with her but ending up cheating on her. so they been off and on and her and his wife actually got it on and shit and they are really good parents other than the fact shes a lush bartender whos having another ballers kid at this point and hes a hells angel's rockstar with two kids by to girls and child support like mad.

Archived