Friday night alcohol support group

Guest Ted Wakowski

Guest Ted Wakowski

Tonight could be ill. I'm heading out to an art show/art-fag party DJed by a friend. Select homies will be in attendance. I'm drunk off Irish whiskey already. Females will be mingling. I'm thinking of breaking out the aviators and introducing these birds to the iceman cowboy gentleman intellectual.

The DJ friend of mine inadvertantly got my teeth knocked out last time we kicked it, so things could be all bad as well. These fake teeth still feel funny. Whatever.

The question -- should I acquire the 2 large glass bottles of olde english 800 I'm fantasizing about, or spend my hard-earned money at one of the bars i'll be no-doubt attending this evening? Olde e is the gentleman's preference, but these bartenders I know serve 'em up potent ...

Fifteen minutes and it's me, fitty, lou reed and my typically bizarre fashion sense ...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what kind of bars we talking? see, i am a fan of shithole bars, cheap beer and my type of people. my girl on the otherhand is into all of these posh, trendster DC bars where a beer is $5.25 and all the fucking herbs are dressd in armani exchange....so how much hard earned cash are we talking? the $5.25 a bottle or $4.50 a pitcher?

Guest Ted Wakowski

Man, aint no way i'm dropping manhattan prices on drinks. I stay at those bars where I know the bartenders and the drinks are like 3 a piece, regardless of potency.

But, you know, I'm trying to spread my wealth on some frugal ish so the OE is kind of a plan. I think maybe yuckstacks has me convinced ...

Guest Ted Wakowski

Then again it could be a bit longer, the jameson bottle's still got a bit left in it. Once that's vanquished, shit is on.

I shoulda burned that new jigga ... but I still got the aes rizzle in rotation.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

what part of the counrty you in? i mean, im an english fan myself, that was my first chioce. i wish i was doing something interesting tonight, im stuck at work....blech.

I'm in the south currently, but only for a month or so longer. The weather's amazing down here.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Dude, you're crazy! Jigga and R. Kelly are two of the hottest. R. Kelly pisses on teenage girls, what's not to like???

My car is packed with the boring underground hip hop selection tonight though.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

i almost puked the other day when i saw that jay-z and r kelly came out with duet type cd entitled "the best of both worlds". all i have to say is "wow"

Hahahaha. I laughed so damn hard when i first heard this album. The whole thing was about how much money they were gonna make off the album. HAHAHA.:lol: What a brilliant concept for the songs.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Morning after

Stoli out the bottle is harsh ... but at the same time kinda smooth.

Last night was cool. The art-fag show was fun. Ended up combining store-bought beer and bar drinks for a swell time.

Vanity: I don't recall ..?