spraypainting house hold things.

old*824

i think ima do my nikes rusto gloss white.

they allready got white paint and shit on em.

im bored.

rustoleum spray paints really do a remarkable job for interior furniture.

having altered the color of several peices of furniture the paint really lives up to its claims.

old800-800's actually my number i just was drunk so i registered as 824 cause i was drunk/geekin out on boredom like what.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i took little end tables from the thrift store that had a cool design fucntion but were hideous. they now are glossy black.

my ex was an interior designerso she was allways taking my paint and painting shit.

i mean if you pay any attention to interior design like its your hobby it funny....cause i used spray paint for like 9 years before i actually painted somthing that i owned a solid shade.

ok...time for the taqueria and a forty.

peace 12ozers.

Originally posted by Gnes 37

shut the fuck up!!!

naw man i was just kidding if i ever get to own a house i want a room to be only shades of green like a jungle green chair in an emerald green shade room with jade carpet and etc. so when you step in youre like whoa...

word green is sick as fuck......i painted my old school dyno a bright green it looks raw

the rusto gloss done right on my sneakers.

bmx is the perfect medium for aerosol.

im really dunked drunk drinken not driven compilen drunken text to my death while really.......im drunk drinken thinken.

edge dressing by kiwi gets honorable mention.

Um.. a couple years ago we pulled out all the detatchable parts (vanity plates, speaker covers, vents, etc) out of my friend's '94 Probe and painted them Rusto Metallic Cobalt Blue to match the body.

... talkin CUSTOM rides.... chrome plastic windshield whipers and metallic blue vent work. Wha-wha-what.

Archived