im callin out kastcwm ......

Guest PHYNE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jesusoncoke your bullshitin...and kast i will battle you after im done with the 79863784627356728 other battles i have...and if u think about it it really dont matter cuz i dont write kast anymore...and are YOU SO FUCKING UPSESSED with the name you need to battle for it?...if we do battle , i get my ass kicked and burnt up and spit on....you think il stop writing kast?....no i wont...and everybody im 15 hes like fifty something and hes gettin all mad at me , emailing me and bullshiting me cuz i write kast...were not even in the same state!....who cares?....so u know what fuck u take the name and shut your fuckin face!..and if im mistaken your the only one who calls hecz a pussy ass toy nerd who wont paint outside his house cuz hes too scared....if hes such a toy maybe you should battle him.....maybe you should get his aim and paint battle him instead of bothering someone whos like 30 years younger cuz your mad your washed up and nobody respects you anymore!!...:mad:

Archived