girls at the club.

old*824

so at first there was no girls. then there was 20 fine girls who came at once.

it was a hip hop club but everbody just stood there.

due to excessive amounts of free beer i decided to see if this girl wanted to dance so i was totally goofing around and just started freakin her but not rubbing on her.....so then all of a suddene her and her three friends are all down and we dance for 20 minutes and they all got no problem rubbing there ass all over me. hella funny though. cause theres all these guys jocking a bunch of guy mcs and no ones even bothering to try dancing with the at this point like 8 girls freaking and im the only guy up in the mix. bizarre. then they all dissed when i tried to make conversation me even though i danced with 4 or 5 of them.

sorrority girls are a trip.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hah, its fucking funny though. i mean, i generally have no luck with females unless im their type and its all good.

but you can go to a party or a club not talk to homegirl and shes fine and shell actually rub her ass on you to the rythym.

thats all good you know?

i mean cause i was married for a long time and shit. so for the last long fucking time any non friend interaction with any other woman than my wife was usually while heavily under the influence cause i really didnt mean to cheat you know....

anyway. i recommend going to the club and dancing with girls.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

thats usually what youre

supposed to do, dance at the club!

Thats what bothers

me about underground hip hop.

You cant really dance to it.

You can break to some of it.

I love hip hop music, but the

best hip hop fails to make the

crowd get up and dance, and thats

what its supposed to do.

dont get me drunk in the club,

I have 2 left feet, but Ill dance

if you ask me. I freaked some

lady from my deptartment

at last years x-mas party. I didnt

know until Monday, when everyone

was crackin on me. Funny, they

said she was freaking me too!

It was all 10 of those glasses of Merlot I tell ya!

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by phism

don't act like she ain't sluttin it up on the dance floor when she goes out with her homegirls

haha...I caught me EX freakin some dude

at a club. Her and her friend were freakin

the same dude....yeah watch out for them skeezers!

naww...my girl wasnt a freak on the dance floor. she was a flirt at the bar for expensive drinks while i was freakin on the dance floor.

actually, these werent even homegirls. they were rich sorrority girls. the kind that would prolly diss me if i said hello walking down the street.

i was polite though. i didnt grab no ass's and let them initiate body contact.

old/couterous drunken bboy

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

thats usually what youre

supposed to do, dance at the club!

Thats what bothers

me about underground hip hop.

You cant really dance to it.

You can break to some of it.

I love hip hop music, but the

best hip hop fails to make the

crowd get up and dance, and thats

what its supposed to do.

dont get me drunk in the club,

I have 2 left feet, but Ill dance

if you ask me. I freaked some

lady from my deptartment

at last years x-mas party. I didnt

know until Monday, when everyone

was crackin on me. Funny, they

said she was freaking me too!

It was all 10 of those glasses of Merlot I tell ya!

hah, i wish i coulda seen that shit. i find it totally hillarious how people freak. its like dry humping stranger on the dance floor.

Originally posted by old*824

then they all dissed when i tried to make conversation me even though i danced with 4 or 5 of them.

sorrority girls are a trip.

thats why they invented ludes. you can talk all night after she has a few of those in her.

: in no way do i promote the use or abuse of ludes under any circumstances. they are illegal!

anybody remember that email from that office party of that chick who was doin the limbo with no pantys on and it was a up the skirt shot....

haahhahahah....Webs made me think if that with his office story.

im bored.

i was totally that guy in that axe body spray commercial. i mean know i kinda wish i just woulda smacked asses and pinched nipples since my boy was security and they didnt have boyfriends.

and the funny thing is i want a girlfriend. but i guess freaking honeys will do for the meanwhile.

im really bored.

yeah, the town im in sucks... i like dancing... actually, i just jump around and wave my arms, but it's still fun... but when bitches try to dance w/ me, i jump away from em... i dunno, they go there to dance w/ hiphop guys.. i go to dance to hip hop music. i was at this xzibit show back in, oh, 2000? i wanna say.. he was w/ phife. and these groupies tried getting up front to jock or whatever, and them bitches straight got pushed to the back.. heh.. and i know what you're saying webster, most tracks have that weeded dark feel.. which i actually like, but i cant dance to juvenile, i just can't... im listening to a dancehall mix right now and sippin on some merlot.. so you know im gettin down ;)

there are no "girls" at clubs, they are either "bitches" or "hoes"

this includes when your girlfriend goes.

don't act like she ain't sluttin it up on the dance floor when she goes out with her homegirls

I bounce at a semi high class bar, which as the night progresses turns into a dance club. Every classy, wholesome, innocent girl who walks in at the beginning of the night is dancing on the bar and taking bills in the g-string by last call.

Every girl, even yours, has some freak in her. Don't fuck things up by trying to talk to her.