SUMMER 2004 aliens -vs- predator

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i was walking in to see matrix and i see a fucking predator poster. i was like, "woah shit, a new predator movie comin out".hiding behind the stupid CAT IN THE HAT setup was a aliens poster...i thought to myself 'this is fucking cool...predictions??

i think that the predator will win, but with the help of some euro trash

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Pertinent thread. Has a link to the teaser trailer.

Actually Tesser, this movie has been on the backburner at 20th Century Fox for about 15 years or so, so it's not exactly a concept that came abut lately. Right from the very first rumors in the early 90's I was shitting my pants. I was a huge fan of both movies, and seeing an Alien skull at the end of Predator 2 was like God saying "This movie will be made". And then there were the Aliens vs. Predator comics...

What pisses me off is that this obviously awesome concept was never brought to creation until producers saw how much money "Freddy vs. Jason" made. Let's hope they don't fuck it up.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Actually Tesser, this movie has been on the backburner at 20th Century Fox for about 15 years or so, so it's not exactly a concept that came abut lately. Right from the very first rumors in the early 90's I was shitting my pants. I was a huge fan of both movies, and seeing an Alien skull at the end of Predator 2 was like God saying "This movie will be made". And then there were the Aliens vs. Predator comics...

TRUE FUCKIN THAT...Ive been waiting so long for this to happen...

PREDATOR WINS! or im pissed. maybe arnold will show up and blow some shit up. thatd be cool.

dont read further if u havent seen freddy vs. jason.

Freddy vs. Jason was an awesome movie. i was kinda bummed that technically jason won, even though freddy wasnt dead. and i dont know....i sure liked how freddy just pounded on jason till he got chopped.

i hope i didnt spoil any of this for any one.

Guest imported_Europe

Im with Mammero here, this movie is so overdue. Rumours and talk for more than a decade now.

I was so hype about back in the early 90's and now I kinda fear that it will be horrible.

Anyway, it will be a good matchup, too close to call.

Hmmmm....I'll hold my reservations in check until i see a more detailed preview. Resident Evil was a cool enough flick but...ah, uhm...yes, there were a lot of shortcomings about it. I hope this british kook doesn't fuck up two of the most beloved american movie franchises of the eighties.

ok, you guys really shouldn't get excited... think about it.. it's aliens and predator, neither of them speak (and human language anyway), so there's no speech there.. and do you tink they're just gonna have 2 hours of fighting? no

they're obviously going to have to introduce a human element, along w/ a corny romance plot, and other stuff that isn't important.

or, the movie is just going to side w/ predator because he's more human than the aliens, and, hence, moare accesible to the audience. personally, i think in "real life," the aliens would win. they're smart and almost always have numbers, and have skinny white hoes for they babysmomma

Archived