phobia show

kid toucher

this sucks. monday night i went and saw phobia and by the way they kicked some harcore ass. but i was right up front and it was FUCKING loud. so after the show my hearing is kinda muffled as is usual right after a show. but its been 3 days now and my ears are still ringing and i cant hear shit. i have noise induced hearing loss. THIS FUCKING SUCKS. i dont want to be that nerd at the show that stands against the back wall with some neon green ear plugs. fuck that shit.

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3288/thumbnails/th_cekssketchj.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all that noise is really unhealthy. but i remember the days of going to loud ass shows. didn't find a cure to teh half deafness, but i let it ride through. fuck that. bring some earplugs, it will be worth your hearing.

------------------

Stonecutters #1

Invest in some custom ear plugs. You can hear sounds just as well, but your ears don’t hurt after shows. they are a little pricey, but worth it if you’re willing to spend the dough. Otherwise, get some cheap ones from a drug store or something. Your ears will thank you.

------------------

Al

Stonecutters #1

yes yes it is so easy to talk the talk but i have worn those things to a couple ashows and i feel you get no love from the bitches.....although you get no love when your always like huh what what did you say to your girl. So pick one or the other i guess.

Archived