Question about side busting.

iloveboxcars

im with the genius up there. the sidebusting shit is a joke and only serves to feed the generously egoed writer. anyone thinking that if they take a pannel on a car and the other pannel is off limits for any

"non-established" writer is snorting cheap drugs.

if your so fresh that you cant have anyone else paint next to you then you should be somewhere making money designing web pages or installing murals, not writing on trains.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What about this?

Personaly I dont give a fuck if a person wants to paint next to me... go for it. But what if ther person didn't even know that this spot had been hit when he sidebusted.

The other night there was some super low fog and my friends and i decided to hit this awesomely hot spot. We parked and hit it... after we were done we decided fuck it and we jetted down the expressway to this wall under an overpass. I got there first and was laying my drop shadow already... when my boys got there we mad are way to the other end of the wall and we realized these to well respected painters hit the same spot, the same night, the paint was still fresh.

Now these kids are all hyped and went over all of our shit... about 10 or so bombs in the area....

for the record i dont side bust intentionaly had i known i wouldn't have and i would never burn someone unless they fucking deserved it... which is what this situation may require

let me know your thoughts

Re: Bitches Beware..

Originally posted by arktic

DON'T SIDEBUST AND DON'T SPOT JOCK

I knew, when I saw the name "arktic," before I even entered this topic that i'd better be ready for some ignorance. Thanks for delivering.

bitches beware.. haha.

And to hopefully let this thread die, I did what I did because I really felt the need to paint that night. It isn't part of my regular practice and I won't be doing it any time soon again. From what I can tell the crew I "sidebusted" isn't tbk esque, so i'm pretty sure I won't be having too many problems.

The fucking end.

• 3 weeks later...

not that my veiws mean a damn thing to anyone on this board, but...

do what you want, and learn from what happens. i wont try to and make myself fit in on a train, but if there is two pannels open, that shit is fair game. if they really wanted to be the only ones son that train, they would cover it from left to right.... if the other writers catch it on the comeback and get pissed and cover it, whatever i got the flick. like someone said above...... if i paint a train and see it comeback with another head on the same car, i know at least one person saw it, isnt that the point?

Guest rob deer

side busting is fucking dope,

but,just say no :

to creeping up on my 3d or roll call,

to going over any important boxcar info to get me buffed.

sidebusters are like stickers for the suitcase.

and probably just a few years from now, when most cars look like "rolling alleys, " just think now much more the GOOD, well done peices will look compared to all the faded toy walmart black and silver garbage underneath. I love hitting those graff encrusted vcy flats cause you can't come half assed and not expect someone to burn over you, let alone sidebust.

Originally posted by 2ten

...... if i paint a train and see it comeback with another head on the same car, i know at least one person saw it, isnt that the point?

...and if it comes back with a throw up over your piece then at least one other person saw it as well...is that the point?...

Originally posted by fr8otech

I can't beleive the replies I reading to this. To think that you have over 2000 post on this board, and you would ask such cleary stupid question.

Stay off someone else's car you fuckin immature idiots.

ahhh, you couldn't get enough light on the other side of the car? Fuck off...

the point of an e2e to signify that those writers all hit that car at the same time and place. You complety distroy any sence on history in years to come if everyone side busts.

Lastly.....I can assure you that 85-90% of side busting is commited by fools who have no clue what they're doing and any writer that is known is not going to want some idiot spot jocking them on a solo train.

there's how many trains in service right now accross North America???

Right, so don't sidebust

^^^^^^^^I'M IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH FR8OTECH...100%, AND TO ADD THIS TOO.. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF CARS IN SERVICE THROUGHOUT N. AMERICA=POINT BEING...---------> FIND YOUR OWN CAR...AND IF LIGHTS A PROBLEM, MABEY YOU SHOULD PAINT IN THE DAYTIME, OR WEAR A SPOTLIGHT SET UP ON YOUR HEAD, SERIOUSLY, DONT TAKE THIS AS AN INSULT..IT'S JUST MY OPINION...OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES, EVERYONE HAS THEM...:cool:

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

...OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES, EVERYONE HAS THEM...:cool:

yeah and they all stink!

on and e2e its a given that you dont side bust, i would take that as a dis. by end to end i mean ladder to ladder. some people paint a pannel and half the door and call it an end to end, thats bullshit.

but if its a pannel on one side, the other side is open season...period.

and still the only way it should happen that way is if there is only 1 car in the spot.

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

yeah and they all stink!

on and e2e its a given that you dont side bust, i would take that as a dis. by end to end i mean ladder to ladder. some people paint a pannel and half the door and call it an end to end, thats bullshit.

but if its a pannel on one side, the other side is open season...period.

and still the only way it should happen that way is if there is only 1 car in the spot.

^^^^^EXACTLY...:cool:

• 4 weeks later...