whats dennis rodman up to these days?

mapo wc

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. -- Former NBA forward Dennis Rodman has gotten on the bad side of Newport Beach police again, this time for allegedly spraying a restaurant full of people with a fire extinguisher.

"It appeared that someone had said something that he didn't like," police Lt. Doug Fletcher said of Sunday's incident at a Hooters in this beach-front city.

Witnesses told police Rodman entered the restaurant about 5:45 p.m. carrying a fire extinguisher. He didn't appear to be intoxicated, Fletcher said.

After he began spraying, police said, he got into a shoving match with one of the restaurant's patrons, then left.

Rodman had not been arrested by Tuesday but the case was under investigation, and Fletcher said potential charges might include battery or tampering with a fire extinguisher in a public building.

Rodman's sports manager, Steven Chasman, declined to discuss the incident in detail.

"My impression is that it was a misunderstanding, but I have no further comment," Chasman said.

After the incident Rodman went to his boat, which was docked at a marina behind the restaurant, and officers spoke with him there.

"I don't think you could really say he was cooperative. But he wasn't uncooperative," Fletcher said of the former Chicago Bull and Detroit Piston, who is well known to police because of the disturbance complaints the parties at his oceanfront home have generated.

Police have visited Rodman's home more than 70 times over noise complaints and he has been fined more than $3,000 for noise ordinance violations. Earlier this year the city toughened its noise ordinance partly because of him.

------------------

instead of sayin 'fuck tomorrow', that buck that bought a bottle coulda struck the lotto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Rodman is sooo Haggard.

If I was at that Hooters I would've thrown food and random condiments at him, hoping he would in return want to kick my ass, which I would let him do so I could sue him bigtime.

Lets hear it for boobies!

[This message has been edited by ZENYTH.ASP (edited 08-29-2001).]

i want to see the day when my train of thought leads me into hooters with a fire extinguisher with the sole purpose of spraying the patrons....that would definatly be a weird day for me....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Yeah I heard that shit on foxsportsradio onh my way to school. I would have gotten a doc that said I had asthma and the contents from the fire extinguisher made my asthma worse and that I couldnt breathe, which resulted in me not getting any oxygen to the brain. Resulting in ahh 'Permanent' brain damage thus bringing me some caysh. Cha-Ching!!

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

Archived