hood. I was almost decapitated.

Even the tow truck driver came

to my house and told me he couldnt

stop thinking about the accident.

He wanted to see how I was doing.

He said people at his work couldnt believe

I made it out of that. Im just thankful

to be alive, and smiling.

anything like this ever happen to any of you?

I will try to get pics of the damage...it was bad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

damn dude...you got lucky and i hope you wont need that kind of luck again.

My ex (she was a dancer) almost got crippled waist down...if the break on her spine was 2mm deeper.

I cant stop thinking about that and her on the hospital

im glad youre ok, kid. those "near misses" are the worst, but if you look at it as you getting out alive and not dwelling on the "almost dying" part....its not so bad, right? ok its still crazy.

heres a quote from a post i had on here earlier this year:

today i was put into a position where i couldve easily been killed or killed someone else. the weather was bad and so were the roads and i was on the interstate when my car fishtailed. i flew about 20 or 30 feet sideways in my car until i hit a milemarker past the shoulder, got a little countrol and flew across the interstate again onto the other shoulder and into the median ditch.

while waiting for highway patrol, i sat in my car trying to call my family or just anyone to talk to and let them know i was alive. my hands were shaking and i think i was in shock. the whole time i sat in the police car and gave the officer information i was dazed staring at the cars flying by on the road, seeing cars all over sliding and crashing into eachother.

no cars were near me when this happened, but if they were, or if i didnt hit the milemarker and a million other "or's" couldve happened instead.

i overdosed on LSD

mmm hmmm...that is...a tasty burger!

I overdosed on acid once. My friend wouldn't comp me any so i had this other friend who was holding it give me and my gf some. he was clumsy as all hell and ended up squirting i don't know how much into our mouths. i remember there was enough for me to swirl around in my mouth.

My gf and i blacked out...well, blacked out isn't the best term...more like "Holy shit...lookit all this color, I solved the riddle of time, everything is a spiral, i can alter reality at will, i'm in the middle of a car bomb explosion in beirut, I'm driving my car in a video game, color color color...voices everywhere...can't make sense of shit.

I finally woke up at 5:30 in the morning, left the party, got a cab...lost $80 worth of shit....paramedics took my gf away who was passed out next to me. Shit....hell yeah i almost died

Originally posted by freightlover

im glad youre ok, kid. those "near misses" are the worst, but if you look at it as you getting out alive and not dwelling on the "almost dying" part....its not so bad, right? ok its still crazy.

werd.....

A couple years ago i was so paranoid of dying that it was rediculous. I would sit at home on the weekends to minimize my chances of dying. I thought life was too good. I dont know what the fuck was going on but i was becoming obsessive compulsive. For example before i would ride in a car for some reason i would tell myself that if a sang a song or tapped my hand on somthing 3 times or somthing weird like that i wouldnt die. I was always doing weird shit freaking out thinking i might die. I dont know what caused that but i'm not like that anymore. It was crazy. Even though ive never really had a near death experience.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by seppuku

i guess you got brain damage from the accident and forgot how to make a sentence without breaking lines, huh?

maybe its a haiku?

i've come within minutes of bleeding to death twice, and overdosed on morphine once, but i don't count that one...

but yeah, knowing you very well could have died, but didn't, is one hell of a thing to wrap your brain around...

take it as a sign to make the best outta what time you have...

cheers, webs...

Guest im not witty

Re: i overdosed on LSD

Originally posted by LENS

mmm hmmm...that is...a tasty burger!

I overdosed on acid once. . he was clumsy as all hell and ended up squirting i don't know how much into our mouths. i remember there was enough for me to swirl around in my mouth.

hahaha, oh man, memories in the corner of my mind. i did that to friend of mine on accident. i was like whoops. and he goes what do you mean whoops, gimmie that thing. he snatched the bottle outta my hand and sprayed me with more. wild night.

I remember coming from a lay-up one morning, i spent the whole night there, and it's about 6 to 8 in the morning, i dont remember exactly what time but im pretty sure it was in there, so im walking on the tracks since wakling on the gravel fucked up my legs and i was almost to the point where i came in, i stepped through all the "change ups" (where the tracks turn curvy and it's where trains change tracks and such, looks like snakes)...well im walking through those getting out when im about 5 feet gone they tracks change...first thing that ran through my mind was what if my foot had been there and gotten stuck on the track changer thingy.........the "what if's" are what fucks with ya.

Guest willy.wonka

that happened to my homie once...car was totalled and he was untouched...no scratches no nothing, just him and the other driver confused on his survival w/o a scratch..

pretty amazing

Archived