i remember when ch0 was fun

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i still think 12oz is a fun boredom killer, time taker upper at work and informative to boot, well for the most part... sure it has its waves, but if i'm not enjoying it i won't come around much. take it for what it is.. a message board. i don't expect it to entertain me non -stop, any time 24-7.

Yo, OldSchooL 12OZPROPER. I useta post on here backen' the two thousand and one to two ee two, but that was under other aliasesces, i think I got banned for posting a flick featuring a big bud of marijuana bud. I was sooo dissapointed to find I'd been banned, it felt like I'd accidently done some weak tag over some real faded historical writer.

Originally posted by ARCEL

hey daze, how do you do that trick with the paper clips, tape, and vending machine ?

its a pretty unique vending machine so in all honesty i doubt you have one around you but if you do, or if any of you do for that matter, this is how to distinguish it, there is the candy on the outside and you open it like a refridgerator and theres soda and shit on the inside, now on the out side as well as inside to pay for the goods theres this like little wheel that you drop the money into and then you have to spin it, upon spinning it there are these plastic prongs that drop down, if the money is in place then it stops the prongs from dropping thus allowing the goods to drop to the that bin area of the machine, i came up with the paper clip idea to basically override the prongs dropping, its 3 paper clips bent straight, taped together at the right distances, after that i just put the paper clips into the slots were the quarters should be at, spin the wheel till the paper clips prevent me from doing any further then lift the paper clips up, pushing the plastic prongs back up, overriding there lil system, once that is done you can spin that wheel as much as you want getting what ever and as much as you want out of that machine, hope that helped....but it prolly didnt :o

all the kiddies are in school. i was reflecting on this just the other day myself. i like it more this way. not that i really read anything anyway. its just nice knowing the mean age is slightly higher.

Archived