Ativan (lorazepam) appreciation

fr8lover

Vicadins are moderately strong pain killers, better than codine, not as good as percoset. They make you sleepy/uforic. I get them because I have a nice little hustle with a doctor I know, I go in for some strain, or sprain that "really hurts" i come out with a months supply of the good stuff. I know this will get the edit, sorry. Only way to describe it is like a clean marijuana high.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

anyone else notice that the drug loving 60's and 70's spawned a whole country of mentally and emotionally defunct future world leaders? or am i the only one to make that connection?

Had this discussion less than a week ago... except my roommate usually thinks I'm trying to link absurd points and dismisses the shit I'm saying.

We're now sitting comfortably in the downward spiral. America is destined for self-destruction. I'm waiting for Vomitoriums to become Aristocratically fashionable... again.

Guest imported_Europe

^

I dont do pills, that doesnt make me boring, wonk.

I dont post that many flicks anymore cause:

- Its a waste of time.

- There arent that many new graffiti photos being put online anymore.

- Very few people appreciated it.

- Too many jerks posting stuff that needs to be moderated.

- Surfing on a Mac these days, which means posting flicks takes forever.

Originally posted by freightlover

read: AS NEEDED

read: NO RECREATIONAL USE

ive had worse withdrawl from paxil and celexa. a doctor never told me to taper, and i had a week of hell after i quit them.

I took Celexa for about a year or so, then last winter when I tried to get off the shit, I felt so awful, I have honestly never felt so shitty. Now I def. dont want to take any of that shit ever again, so im just a miserable piece of shit. yayyyyy

Originally posted by seeking

oh, but fuck, we've got amazing hand eye coordination... dope. we'll all be prepaired to fly remote controlled bomber's and destroy whole villages from the safety of a bunker 30,000 miles away. blah. anyone else notice that the drug loving 60's and 70's spawned a whole country of mentally and emotionally defunct future world leaders? or am i the only one to make that connection?

excellent commentary. i love how you connected video games to future war, that is their sole purpose. video games train the subconscious mind for warfare , the kind that will be taking place in the near future.

As for the drug loving culture, that was a social experiment. it was not created by accident.

Archived