stupid trendy catch phrases...like woah

OPEN_PIEHOLE

hahaha this shit is funny, and its not bout what color you are to be allowed to speak these words, its about your mentality, and i highly doubt mr pie hole is at work, but to go along with mental invalid, hes been registerd and posting here for a couple years now...posts add up, matter a fact ill brb ima do a lil expiriment

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 more post to 5000...come on wigger you can do it, you'll have it by the end of the day...im glad that you stopped by to put your confused worthless wigger thoughts in my thread...way to hustle guy,you're the best....you probably think you can rap too...

:confused: little wigger,you'll realize one day that we're not laughing with you..

"posts add up"

true dat...

(cough)

excuse me...

i meant to say, yes you are correct daze, except we cant assume that our friend here has a basic grasp on the rules of arithmetic now can we...so lets see if we can help....

(holds out hand to piehole)

now if i have this many fingers, and i take away this many, how many do i have left...

allright im back and as i thought i would be correct, mental invalid has about 5k posts, yes but with in a 3 year time period, according to your profile you post approx. 10.72 times per day, at this rate by the time you hit 3 years you will have approx. 11738.40 posts, give or take the holidays that the library is open on holidays and what not this number may vary....whos the loser now, e-thug?

im not witty is my vote for the funniest guy in the past month....seriously

and what the fuck do you guys want from me...its friday, my work is done, and im just having some cat and mouse fun with my good friend piehole...

okay, ill just shut up now....godspeed piehole, and i hope you help perserve the language of peoples around the globe...

allright im back and as i thought i would be correct, mental invalid has about 5k posts, yes but with in a 3 year time period, according to your profile you post approx. 10.72 times per day, at this rate by the time you hit 3 years you will have approx. 11738.40 posts, give or take the holidays that the library is open on holidays and what not this number may vary....whos the loser now, e-thug?

LAUGHING OUT LOUD>>>he called him e-thug!

okay, now ill shut up...

(goes to room, slams the door)

i love this kid and all his gheyness, wigger is a pretty trendy phrase matter a fact, and allthough may calculations may have not changed a fact reguarding my painting, me painting has no relevance in a discussion reguarding posting on an internet forum, but like i said check the old ct threads in brick slayers, and no doubt i stay rockin outlines in my book, i actually just got it back from themo and this kid sopher after like 3 months so im bound to be hitten that up soon too, thanks for the concern :idea:

sick. is where its at i dont give a sheezy about any of da other wizerds just sick. pronounced siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikk.

or maybe a househould expression or two... if i see this in use without proper credit and notation youll burn in hell.

that shit is the pants

*can be used in numerous languages as well, the pantalones, the pantaloons... or the ubiquitous shortening of previous word... the loons

also in describing a really really high moment (ie 3 spliffs in an hour or so) one may feel tits to the wall

i got more but you nokkas aint werthy.

job-eboniks.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

that shit is the pants

*can be used in numerous languages as well, the pantalones, the pantaloons... or the ubiquitous shortening of previous word... the loons

I say Panties to describe something that is either

a) nice and sweet like fine wine or lacy pantines

B) soft and weak like guys in capris

my word. No stealing!

these arent catch phrases but they fit in here..

screet- street

scrawberry- strawberry

scrimp- shrimp

scrate- straight

i'd post more but its about time to clock out, feel free to post yours...the thing that i dont get is the ignorant asses who say these words know they're saying them wrong..wtf?

thanx to white america for ruining these:

"dont go there.... Girl fren'"

"raise the roof"

blanked the rest of them, but i blame Oprah.

"off", the, chain, meat rack, craddle, meter, chart...

I will never give up on:

"dumb", "stupid"

thats DUMB fresh Shun

Yoooo, thats STUPID hot kid.

i also would like to say i hate how HIP HOP doesnt have an acceptable tirm for adult. I love the radio. you get to hear Funk Disaster flex ( whos gotta be pushing 40) calling people Kid. You what up kid, shun, dun, bowy.

Will hip hop ever grow up. When fab 5(hundred years old) freddy says holla at ya bowy, i get nervous. Dude you could be my grand-daddy IU.

Originally posted by Scott LaJock

thanx to white america for ruining these:

"dont go there.... Girl fren'"

"raise the roof"

don't forget:

that's DA BOMB!

like, OMG, that's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GHETTO!

Re: translation

Originally posted by swiss cheese

get er done...

to GET IT DONE.

to Complete the Act

to DO IT.

in context:

"Come on man, Jump the Creek".

"Yeah Billy, GEt er done! WoooooH"!!!!!!

WOW, you hit this one on the head right there.

I say holler and that fershizzle stuff as a joke because I realize how caucasian I really am.

Tight: people are still saying that.

What up GAAANGGGGSTAAAAA?: Has to go, my girlfriend said it, I hit her.

"You smokin crack?": Has been upgraded to "what typa ex yall on?"

I don't know, if somebody asks me whats good I say head on the highway...

HOLLER

damn snoo pdogg for that shizzle shit, fuck that, and all that "what aer you on/are you on somehting" shit after someone says something stupd/they don't understand, godn such fuckin lames, what up gangst a an d all that shit is gay, i saw some of that shit in jest just to mock all the whiteys that say it, but i might be caught sliipen and in that case, milton, you have my permsiion to come over here and onpe palm me, :)

what'd you say?

yo, say what, you suck, suck it into your fat angry coke head nostrils. Get outa town, like take a hike pal. you like? P.P.S. I don't like your -ice cream eatin' American Pie hole lame ass, I hate cuz I can steez- ya hear me? Oh wait, where did that come from. Shaa dude. Let me count to ten. Does any of this ring bells? I'm hearin' Daze, what he's saying. Fact is, 99 percent of these gangstas are perpetrating, and it's shit ball licking hilarious. But more than that, last I heard, language was an art, and a tight squeeze to fit your surroundings. I loveahlick the slang. But I have to get flustered when some shithead tries to peel me off on some gangsta jump bullcrap. donkey race, who'll get to the punchline first. I'll tell you a million things before you can catch up to the next catch phrase dittie dung that fell out of your wounded ass forehead.

ewwww. yuck.

Archived