--------------------------------------REWIND

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

cool beans. i like the first one.

and im gonna bite the shit out of your design style

[This message has been edited by beardo (edited 08-28-2001).]

Guest imported_Tesseract

beardo,its funny you reply 1st and you like the 1st one cause originaly,i had your gif standing on the yellow baloon!

But then i thought you wouldnt like that.

anyways,thanx

Guest chicken bone

wow thats fucking dope.. i dont know anything about computer design and all that.. it looks so cool! so do you do it all on the computer?? is it hard?

chicken bone is confused and impressed.

Originally posted by Harpo Marx:

its 12 oz on acid!!!

rumor has it that 12oz looks nothing like that on acid. cool pictures though, im definatly into them.

The personalities, some of which were disturbingly dark and sinister, were 'battling' for control. 'I' was in some higher mental state (cliche!), able to experience this conflict, but still at risk of losing control if I lost my mental battles. The thoughts rushing around in my head weren't what you'd normally experience as thoughts, they had their own autonomy, as if they were alive independently of my mind. The mental struggle was exhausting - I was experiencing my mind 'raw' and unfiltered. In this state it was natural to be thinking multiple trains of thought or experiencing multiple consciousnesses simultaneously. Maybe that's what it's like to be schizophrenic.

Archived