toys in the bottom of the cereal box

fatbastard

what the hell happened to these? they used to be so cool, now i open up an expensive box of name brand cereal and there is some beyond cheap simpsons fingerboard in there....

when i was a kid i remember getting awesome figurines, cool games glow in the dark shit. anyone have any memories on these?

fatbastard (21 and still looks at kids toys and watches cartoons)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by oneeightyone

I remember when capt' crunch had those hotwheels cars, those were the motherfuckign shit, i remember haveing a black porshe,

how about the rings, and sometimes they even brought little lego sets, like a small car or something (isnt that hazardous).

I wonder why they stopped.

Because the fat cat's at the top decided it was much more profitable to make kids buy five boxes of cereal, clip the boxtops and send in an additional $8 for some cheap plastic Finding Nemo toy that urps or something.

that and someone probably sued because their lame brain kid ate the prize and choked or some such incident i'm sure.

agreed FB

now days you open a box up and you get a spinning top made out of cardboard or a promotional thing saying "collect 4 tokens send away and well send you a toy/prize" back in the day they toy was given for FREE and it wasnt made out of cardboard.

Archived