Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DC metro kid

i'm new...here are some flicks

sup people...i'm new to the forum and just thought i would post some flicks...

i used to write "foe" but i went back to writing "just" and i am willing to bet there is about 20 other people who write the same name as me so please dont flame for it cuz i dont care...

anyway give me some feedback...peace...

sorry the pics are further down...

its not my thing so i dont like it, but its not bad, just not my steez, keep doing your thing though

I like how people who have been writing like a month are saying they don't like it. YOU DONT GET AN OPINION!

Nice stuff, by the way...

I like them all. Looks like DC stuff to me. Post more. Canvas the train coming at you one and give it to me. OK,ok.

NO I DONT WANT A CANVAS I LIVE ACROSS SEAS BUT IF YOU WANT SKETCH TRADE I'D BE MORE THEN HAPPY

melty: I like them all. Looks like DC stuff to me. Post more. Canvas the train coming at you one and give it to me. OK,ok.

DC metro kid: wow man thanks... if your serious i'll hook you up... you interested in a canvas trade?

virsoner: NO I DONT WANT A CANVAS I LIVE ACROSS SEAS BUT IF YOU WANT SKETCH TRADE I'D BE MORE THEN HAPPY

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think DC was talking to Melty. Nice stuff by the way.

Originally posted by Dirty_hab¡T

That colors canvas does not fit in context with the others, especially the first coupla sketches.

What the hell are you talking about. Why should it have to fit in context with others. This is not a themed art exhibit. I saw the more he switches shit up the better

Originally posted by Fate2*88

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think DC was talking to Melty. Nice stuff by the way.

Nahh I don't think you were wrong, no one talks to virs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this