staying awake

Dick Quickwood

i stayed awake at night and slept during the day for months. during the last few days i have gotten on the opposite schedule after i didnt sleep at all, and slept the next day, at night. (sleeping at night ? what the hell is up with that ?) so i have been trying to stay up untill the morning, but i keep getting really tired at eight in the evening or so, so i make some strong ass coffee. then i fall asleep at like one in the morning. tonight i fell asleep before i finished my coffee.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by ARCEL

i stayed awake at night and slept during the day for months.

Its my 2nd year doing that shit....horrible

Originally posted by fatbastard

dude,

avoid the computer it drains any energy you have left, try prescription uppers (dont make a habbit of it)

well it's either that, or the tv, which lulls me to sleep. yes, i wish i still had my adderall/ritalin stash. i'll rack some caffeine pills when i get a chance, but that may not be for a while.

One of the graveyard workers ..i was talking to this 7-11 worker the other day about that shit.

Here's what he told me and i later did some research on it, i apologize but i dont have the link to where exactly i found this info. It has to do with setting back your mind's "clock".

What i read had to do with about the time your about to fall asleep or you feel like going to sleep, go into a dark room and turn on a bright light, just stare at it..what happens is that your mind is "tricked" into thinking that you are indeed at an earlier time of the day, based on your perspective of what time light is normally seen.

Try it, youve got nothing to lose, so when it's about midnight turn on a flourescent light or a really strong lightbulb.

peace nikka.

Archived