is it like this everynight?

seeking

like, is this how it goes everynight? the same 15 people on here, talking to eachother, like some weird xylene induced support group?

some of you guys are kind of funny. i even suspect you might be australians.

that kind of throws a monkey wrench in my big 'bomb the wallabees in 2004' campaign.

seeks/going to bed now, some of us gotta work (illegally) in the morning

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

its 'first' you dumb bastard, not one.

get it right next time.

;)

no not first, but ONE...meanng "Goodbye" you said and i quote "seeks/going to bed now, some of us gotta work (illegally) in the morning" so i was saying goodnight/bye....One...

Get it right, did it different, did it better, did it nice

Did the impossible then did it twice, get it right...

:lol:

I'm so far ahead of my time, I'm bout to start another life

Look behind you, I'm bout to pass you twice

Back to the future and gotta slow up for the present

I'm fast, niggaz can't get past my past

How they propose to deal with my perfect present?

i dont think thats exactly what he says. i think the last line is different or something. i remember noticing it for the first time recently, and being like 'oh shit, dude is sunn'n em'

seeks/bucket low, like fuck it though, lights on, day time, hell yeah im frontin, but you love it though.

i tried to be modest on blueprint 2, but yall dont respect modest, yall respect my dollars, i got bills through the roof, i cant do numbers like the roots, no disrespect, but im tryin to disconect, my pops got a liver dissorder, my whole livings disordered and i just got this new living room ordered...

Originally posted by big bruno

'i cant do numbers like the roots'

honestly, what the f does that mean?

the whole thing is about the idea of 'dumbing down' his lyrics, or making more accessible radio friendly shit, in order to keep his sales up. he's saying that even if he wanted to make more concious, back packer friendly shit, he can't, cause it wouldnt be able to support his company, and all the people he employs, and that depend on him.

roots sell maybe 1,000,000 copies, if they're lucky.

jigga sells 5 million copies of everything he touches.

Re: whoa...

Originally posted by swiss cheese

this thread really is about NOTHING.

aa

<span style='color:black'>Haha. I was thinkin the same thing. So here is a serious question for you. How many of you have been denied as many jobs as i have? (Shit jobs included.)

My most recent job interview was with the marriot. I wanted to be a bell hop. Taking peoples bags to their rooms, filling ice buckets and being hospitable. While I have been called back 5 times for more and more interviews, drug testing (Im clean) the dreaded background check, I have been told that I am intellegent, very outgoing, good natured, studious and a sharp young man. Just a few days ago I got a call from them that went like this.

Dave:Hello Yuck? This is Dave from the Marriot. Everything looks very good and at this point I would like to offer you the position we have been discussing.

Yuck: Yes. That sounds great. What is the next step?

Dave: Well I just need you to come in for about 5 minutes to fill out some paperwork to let us do a background check on you and get you sent off to get your drug screen.

Yuck:Okay that's no problem.

I called him back just the other day.

Yuck:Hey dave. This is Yuck. I was in the other day interviewing with you and i was just wondering if you had gotten any word back on the drug screening.

Dave: Oh Yuuuuccckkkkkkkk. Evvvveryythinggg isss runninnng aa fewww dayys beehinnd and IIII amm gettinng bacck with everyyoneee asss soooon asss possiblllleee.

Yuck: Okay! Sorry to bug you.

(Yeah fuckin right I know what that means.)

I just got a post card in the mail today and here is what it says:

Thank you for your interest in employment at the Norfolk Waterside Marriott & Waterside Convention Center. After consideration of your application and our particular job requirements, we are unable to offer you a position at this time.

Thank you for your interest in Marriott, and we wish you the best of luck in your employment search.

The Human Resources Department.

Those fuckin dick in the booty coward ass bitches drug me through their fuckin process for 5 fuckin months and all I get is a goddamn post card. A phone call saying something like "Mr.yuck! After reviewing your criminal record, we here at the Marriott think that you are a scumbag piece of shit. Thanks for your interest but no dice sucker." At least I woulda got a good laugh outta that. But the thing I dont understand is...I'm not qualified to carry some ones bags? I cant fill an ice bucket? I wasn't able to carry on pleasant conversation with each and everyone of you dick head son of a bitches i came in contact with? What the hell am I exactly not qualified for? This shit only pays $3 and hour. This is why shit gets shot up in America.

It wasn't even a nice postcard.</span>

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

good morning from sunny melbourne australia. we're in for a top of 32 degrees celcius. hope you enjoy the beach for me, i'll be sitting in an office all day. blech

been like 40 in perth last few days

but its been dropping, 27 today.. so being stuck in an office aint too bad on a day like today

Originally posted by suicidebombr

yuck, go back to jail.:idea:

you know you want to.

If I didn't have this under the table gig right now... I just have this feeling like I am never gonna get a real job ever again. This is really the funniest thing I have ever been through in my life.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

3 bucks??!!?

fuck, min is 7.01 here, and going up at the start of the year too.

you should have told them in advance what they would see on your background criminal check, explained shit to them and told them it was all in your past, im sure they would have respected that more. they might have felt like you were hiding shit from them.

i dumb downed for my audience to double my dollars they criticize me for it yet they all yell holla if skills sold truth be told id probably be lyrically talib kweli truthfully i wanna rhyme like common sense

.somthin somthin.

moment of clarity

Nah fuck that! I told them from the get go that there were somethings on my record. They asked me if they were felonies and i told them no. They told me not to worry about it then.

Im really not that mad. I have come to the conclussion that I will never get a job for at least the next 3 years so job searching is kinda like a hobby for me. I go out and see what new job I can get turned down for. So far I am at 50 in a row. Im trying to break the 100 mark by spring.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Nah fuck that! I told them from the get go that there were somethings on my record. They asked me if they were felonies and i told them no. They told me not to worry about it then.

Im really not that mad. I have come to the conclussion that I will never get a job for at least the next 3 years so job searching is kinda like a hobby for me. I go out and see what new job I can get turned down for. So far I am at 50 in a row. Im trying to break the 100 mark by spring.

Well you get a big E for effort from me..Good luck, and it's not hopeless. I have a few fat felonies (serious too) and I have a very respectable, above-average paying job(14.00 an hour)...

That's my "support group" moment....

"No, really, I want to start at the bottom"

I just found out today that I didn't get this job that I really wanted.

It's doing shit work for a really well known company. I am way over qualified for the job but wanted just because of the location/weight the name carries.

I was able to peep the work of all of the other applicants, and my stuff just shits on theirs. I was so confident that I had this job in my pocket, now i'm all bummed.

I have another interview next friday, but now that my confidence is shook...........fuck it.

<span style='color:black'>Haha. You wanna put in a word for old mr.yuck, Clue? It's really all good. I have a plan B. And Wise...That sucks.

But here is the real clencher. There is this girl i met at the club and she has been calling me non stop and has been following me around and shit "accidently" running into me everywhere. I really don't want to have to punch her lights out.</span>

Re: Re: whoa...

Originally posted by mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'>Haha. I was thinkin the same thing. So here is a serious question for you. How many of you have been denied as many jobs as i have? (Shit jobs included.)

My most recent job interview was with the marriot. I wanted to be a bell hop. Taking peoples bags to their rooms, filling ice buckets and being hospitable. While I have been called back 5 times for more and more interviews, drug testing (Im clean) the dreaded background check, I have been told that I am intellegent, very outgoing, good natured, studious and a sharp young man. Just a few days ago I got a call from them that went like this.

Dave:Hello Yuck? This is Dave from the Marriot. Everything looks very good and at this point I would like to offer you the position we have been discussing.

Yuck: Yes. That sounds great. What is the next step?

Dave: Well I just need you to come in for about 5 minutes to fill out some paperwork to let us do a background check on you and get you sent off to get your drug screen.

Yuck:Okay that's no problem.

I called him back just the other day.

Yuck:Hey dave. This is Yuck. I was in the other day interviewing with you and i was just wondering if you had gotten any word back on the drug screening.

Dave: Oh Yuuuuccckkkkkkkk. Evvvveryythinggg isss runninnng aa fewww dayys beehinnd and IIII amm gettinng bacck with everyyoneee asss soooon asss possiblllleee.

Yuck: Okay! Sorry to bug you.

(Yeah fuckin right I know what that means.)

I just got a post card in the mail today and here is what it says:

Thank you for your interest in employment at the Norfolk Waterside Marriott & Waterside Convention Center. After consideration of your application and our particular job requirements, we are unable to offer you a position at this time.

Thank you for your interest in Marriott, and we wish you the best of luck in your employment search.

The Human Resources Department.

Those fuckin dick in the booty coward ass bitches drug me through their fuckin process for 5 fuckin months and all I get is a goddamn post card. A phone call saying something like "Mr.yuck! After reviewing your criminal record, we here at the Marriott think that you are a scumbag piece of shit. Thanks for your interest but no dice sucker." At least I woulda got a good laugh outta that. But the thing I dont understand is...I'm not qualified to carry some ones bags? I cant fill an ice bucket? I wasn't able to carry on pleasant conversation with each and everyone of you dick head son of a bitches i came in contact with? What the hell am I exactly not qualified for? This shit only pays $3 and hour. This is why shit gets shot up in America.

It wasn't even a nice postcard.</span>

become born again , figure out what this means.

Archived