help mapo get a date

mapo returns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^

No, that comment woulda been cold had I posted it on page 2 or three......after six pages it is quite fitting.

Dude brought this on himself.

When i was in high school, there was this guy whom at every party talked about how he wanted to die, life wasn't worth living, etc...

At first everyone was more than willing to help out, offer advice, try to make dude feel better, etc... but after X amount of parties this guy would show up and start acting depressed, people got sick of the shit.

Funny though....I thought people would have gotten more of a kick out the whole Statue analogy.

I am truely disenheartened by the entire situation.

Mapo is doing to us what the girl is doing to him, that is fucking us.

I am done with the entire thing as well, maybe next time mapo will listen, I understand though, we've all been there. My only hope is that another poor young man in a similar circumstance made my advice valuable.

Milton (Today is a sad day...)

Fucking hell.. I just read every post in this bitch and I'm baffled as to how someone went through all the shit this kid just did and didn't once just get blatantly wasted and show up at the "Dog lady"'s place...

I've had girls where it gets to the point you're at...well, not entirely cause I'd have at least tried making out with her or grabbing a boob by this time, but damn... just get drunk, make her keep getting you beers all night, say some Rico Suave-type shit you don't really mean, towards the end of the night do the stupid 'wrestle-flirting' thing til you end up holding her hand, lay your head in her lap and when it comes time for her to pass out VOILA! you've been invited to bed with her.

I know I'm late but I didn't even think this shit was worth reading until I noticed there was a thread talking about this thread...

Originally posted by Pinup

are you sure she was... cause if that's what she told you on the internet or something, that's surely enough. i think you should just drop her until she calls you. and if she doesn't, go to other book stores.

i agree with pinup. mapo READ THIS...dont go looking for her. it will hurt you if you catch her with her boyfriend or someone else. you dont want that, so just chill...move on and eventually if she comes to you go with the flow / your instincts then. let her come to you...

For real...

if you just want to get laid, all you have to do is hang out in a public bathroom that is unisex (works best on an airplane, or something like it, you get the point...) and hang out with your dick out. Leave the bathroom door unlocked, and eventually some bitch who's into casual sex will open it on you accidentally, see your dick out as the international symbol of lets have some casual sex on this airplane, and you'll be balls deep before you know it

but if you want a relationship... start on a fresh girl and try again

thisis the first time i even read this thread. i read all of it because im avoiding doing a paper. right. anyway. heres my synopsis.

mapo, are you fucking SERIOUS??? dude, alright, we've all let girls dick us over at one point or another and to some extent. i think i probably have a thread on here about some girl dicking me around too 2 years ago....but yeah....shit dude. girl sounds like shes just using you as the "spare". and your stuck believing that MAYBE she'll want something. fuck it.

the best thing you can do at this point is just stop talking to her. not so much in a dickhead way as it is in a "i dont really care....that much" kind of way. dont call her, dont email her. dont do anything for her. if she does care, which seems unlikely, then she'll come around calling you, at which point you should either imply or say straight out that you feel like she was dicking you around and your not about girls fucking you over like that. girls dont like guys who come off looking like a desperate loser.

case in point: the aforementioned thread about some romantic endevor that i was on before my current girlfriend of over a year, was about this girl i got hooked up with through a friend. she's all into me. TELLS many people, including myself, that shes into me and we kind of hook up so im thinking things are going good. then she tells me she doesnt want to "rush into things". so i tell her thats cool and we can just hang out and stuff. so we're just hanging out and stuff for 3 MONTHS. (way too long in retrospect...but we all make mistakes...) and i finally asked her "uh. yeah. whats the deal?" at which point she told me she was in love with a homeless raver drug dealer as she had been for 2 years, even though the guy didnt even like her or hang around her. at which point i asked why she wasted my time, she didnt have an answer and asked if we could be friends. i told her we definetly COULDNT and that itd be in her best interest to NOT look at me ever again if she should see me in public because i DO hold a grudge for a LONG fucking time. she also got fucked raw deal the next night at some rave or something and thought she was pregnant. maybe she was pregnant. i forget. but i laughed at her either way.

you can always listen to dashboard. that might help.

http://www.dashboardconfessional.com/images/splash-03-01.jpg'>

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

she didnt have an answer and asked if we could be friends. i told her we definetly COULDNT and that itd be in her best interest to NOT look at me ever again if she should see me in public because i DO hold a grudge for a LONG fucking time. she also got fucked raw deal the next night at some rave or something and thought she was pregnant. maybe she was pregnant. i forget. but i laughed at her either way.

Good deal Tyler....at keast you handled it well.

it took six pages but i knew a dashboard reference was coming. anyways on that note i think mapo should jsut start cyber pimping emop ho's. i'm all about that shit. its easy. just spout off some shitty bands and tell them that you want to cuddle with them... FOREVER

leave crazy notes on her car.....at a loss for what to write? try this.

Dear Gina,

I hate you, you fucking bitch. No, wait, i LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!

Sincerely,

Mapo

Trust dude, she'll be putty in your hands after that.

Archived