help mapo get a date

mapo returns

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Okay okay. here is my take on things. Im wrong often..that said, I dont think i am wrong this time.

I just read through most of this because lets face it, I dont have a damn thing of my own to do right now. So I think you may have fucked up when you guys were talkin about what ever and you asked to spend the night. She said if we were dating and you imediately followed up with the 'so you wanna go out with me' shit. 9 times outta 10 she didnt say anything because she now looks at you like a guy that just wants to fuck instead of be with her. Just like all the other guys. So you need to fix this problem right quick. Compliment her a few times on things not related to her body. Intelligent? creative? Funny? Spotaneous? I don't know the girl so you can use those or make up some of your own. Next time ask her if she wants to be with you after she says something funny or smart or clever. Jesus Christ.

How do you like that plan?

Brilliant.

have you guys thought about how gay it is how he asked her out like that. That's really lame dude. But once you go ahead and do something you mine as well stick to game plan A. Ya did say "Do you wanna go out" or something like that right? But now you're herbing it up, just creeping around trying to move in on her free time. Mr. Yuck is right, give it to her straight. What's she like, compliment, plus do something really effed up like a fillin' on her mama's mini-van and then put the blame on some nerd at school, kick his ass in front of her. that's all you need to know-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like you know this girl well enough to cut the formalities out now. I'de advise just telling her how much you like her and how confused you are by her actions, straight up. If she doesn't like you then I don't think any elaborate game plan where you try to get inside her head and figure her out will help. And if she's the type of girl that goes in for that shit then she's probably not worth your time anyway.

I know it's easier said than done, but I think if you want to be with this girl, sooner or later your just going to have to plonk them nuts on the line and be open with her. If it will help you express yourself articulately I'de even suggest doing it over the internet since you two talk online (note: normally I'de say hidding behind a computer is abit of a piss weak way to have a important conversation with someone. But since you seem a bit shy of the opposite sex, I'de say its better than nothing).

In the worst case scenario you'll be put out of your misery.

edit: if the it hasn't come to that, or she's not the type of girl that is comfortable with such blatant expressions of emotion yet. Then just wait for an appropriate time and go for a kiss. The main point I'm trying to make is to strike while the iron is still moderately warm. :lick:

<span style='color:black'>Okay okay. Here's one. Invite her over to your place. Tell her you are having a few friends over. When she shows up, tell her "I don't know where everyone else is," then lock the door. Now you have her trapped and can get what ever you need off of your chest to a captive audience.

Who's brilliant? If she doesn't give up some good answers pull out your mossberg and get the answers you deserve. Dont point it at her or anything. Just kinda hold it on your lap and sit between her and the door. Stroke the mossberg and dont blink or make any facial expressions. Give that a try.

Sorry I dont have any more ideas that might work in your situation...im just gonna make pointless comments like usual unless i mark the post with **** THIS IS REALLY A GOOD IDEA****

thank you.</span>

Guest -MOE LESTER-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD ON 12OZ BY FAR HAHAHA

"Who's brilliant? If she doesn't give up some good answers pull out your mossberg and get the answers you deserve. Dont point it at her or anything. Just kinda hold it on your lap and sit between her and the door. Stroke the mossberg and dont blink or make any facial expressions. Give that a try."

yo mapo i dont deal with bitches that much but most of my female friends agree that

1. nagging pushy shit IS NOT GOOD

2. girls like guys that take control of shit, but not be an asshole about it

3. dont act desperate

4. if nothing else works, drink a 40oz of 211 steel reserve and use Mr. Yucks plan

Originally posted by mapo returns

im gonna give her a call in an hour or two. shes probably not even home though. ill ask her if she wants to go out today or tonight..and if she says no im gonna be like 'so..am i basically just wasting my time by asking you out?'

wish me luck.

you're an asshole.

to make a long story short.

i talked to her online. the sisters got into a fight, and since only the younger one has a comp, she put a pw block on windows so gina couldnt sign on. she forgot my number. and she never got my voicemail message.

shes interested in meeting me though she just needs to get her schedule tomorrow. then she says she'll contact me.

ill be back here in about 24 hours all depressed she didnt contact me.

naw man,

this is mapos own little reality thread.

it should be called 'help mapo get laid'.

the original idea i thought of was for me to post things on here, and id follow the advice of some, and report back to how it went, etc. until i finally had sex.

like, you guys would tell me where to go to meet the girls, how to approach them, where to go on the date, etc. and basically ch0 would put their collective brains together and help me have sex.

but then i got interested in this girl and changed it to help me get a date.

now im just kinda logging my 'relationship' shit and you guys can help me. its an interactive reality thread. its dope as fuck. recognize.

Mapo, for future reference...here is the best way to find out in a steathy way if you wanna know if a girl has a bf....

Comment on something she's wearing like shoes, earrings, ring, bracelet just like this......

"Hey, i really dig that (blank) you've got on there. Did your bf get that for you?"

It's a totally slick way of throwing that question out there. You'll have your answer in an instant. I have a one hundred percent success rate using that one over the years.

Originally posted by LENS

Mapo, for future reference...here is the best way to find out in a steathy way if you wanna know if a girl has a bf....

Comment on something she's wearing like shoes, earrings, ring, bracelet just like this......

"Hey, i really dig that (blank) you've got on there. Did your bf get that for you?"

It's a totally slick way of throwing that question out there. You'll have your answer in an instant. I have a one hundred percent success rate using that one over the years.

Slick ? that is so blatant, you might as well say

"Hey, i really dig that (blank) you've got on there. Shall we have sex ?"

What the fuck? I mean...what the fuck? This is a 'get pussy' thread? Jesus Christ!! I'll be back tomorrow with some better advice than the shit i was spitting out earlier. Yuck has a date with a team of Tenderloin bitches that will lace me up with more and more game until i cant stand it. I love my team. I will explain your situation and get the 7 different female opinions tonight.

It'll kinda be like The View only less righteous and 'yeah girlfriend'.

yuck- team player.

Originally posted by Pinup

Slick ? that is so blatant, you might as well say

"Hey, i really dig that (blank) you've got on there. Shall we have sex ?"

Absolutely goddamn right it's slick. How the hell do you infer it being blatant? Sorry pinup if your own tactics for reeling in girls fall well short of the acceptable standard. There's no need to force your failings onto the rest of us.

Hate the game, not LENS, a true player.

Mapo, use your imagination when it comes to that all important official first date. DO not...I repeat, do not do the dinner and a movie thang. It is trite, cliched, overdone and played right the fuck out.

Dinner by itself is actually okay but do not take her to the following places: Applebees's, Sizzler (Sleazler), Denny's, SPoon's...hell no chain restaurants!

DO your homework...there's are gobs of cheap restaurants out there oozing with flavor and character. It'll go easy on your pocketbook while simultaneously impressing the hell out of her.

Remember...no fucking movie afterwards! Look for a good cheap punk show or hip hop happening. When in doubt, a walk down the sidewalk in a happening part of town allows for enough conversation fodder to keep awkward silences at a distance.

On my first date with my gf, I took her on a tour of my town saturated with amusing stories, witty jokes, clever anecdotes and occasionally throwing in a comment on how nice she looked. I took her to a little mexican restaurant, wined and dined and then we went and made out for a while. I felt her boobs that night. She was cool with it. I got a boner.

There you go.....sure fire tricks, tips and tactics for making that first date count. Ignore anything Pinup has to say. He has communicable diseases...that's why his pick up tactics NEVER work.

^^ what a hoe (both of ya)

and yeah lens.. it ain't slick.. the slickness is just asking her what she did the past weekend.. bitches love to brag about their men, so she'll tell ya.. if she doesn't, she's a skeezer anyway... and when she does tell you she has a man after leading you on,pull a positive K on her.

I'de say Lens's serly hormone injected boyfriend detecting device is slick enough. I don't think it says "Hey, i really dig that (blank) you've got on there. Shall we have sex ?" at all, more like "Hey I really dig that (blank) you've got there, do you have a boyfriend? Because if not, I might be interested in filling the position". Which is what I believe you'de want to be saying at some point. The vanity method may save you some embaressment, if it works. But in that scenario you should be asking yourself why the fuck would you be embarressed anyway ?.

In conclusion .. I'de agree with lens if only he'de stop telling us to "hate the game"

and mapo if your worried about it, next time you want to suss out the boyfriend situation, mabye you can do the weekend thing first and then the lens method.....or you can just compliment her on her (blank) and ask for sex. :D

Originally posted by SilentBob

In conclusion .. I'de agree with lens if only he'de stop telling us to "hate the game"

yeah, no this is what you do, ask her what's the matter. Is there a part of her life missing. That needs to be filled. Then (this is very tricky) grab your cock look her in the eyes and make your eyebrows do something funky that will make her think of caterpillars.

yeah and on another note, don't take her on some REI type trek through the city unless you have some nice spots in mind. Ordinarilly walking prevents you from things like humping and fucking.