help mapo get a date

mapo returns

to start things off..

we were supposed to go out last night but instead just asked me if id want to hang out at the dogsitting house and order pizza. i said ok.

i go over there and everything is good. we click really well together.

then after about a half an hour she says 2 of her friends are coming over to spend the night. i didnt mention how before she said that inviting people over was disrespecting the house..it just seems like she doesnt want it to be just us 2 there..not sure what that means though.

so anyway..we made plans to meet again sunday..but due to scheduling conflicts i emailed her and changed to friday night. she said it sounded good, but added a 'we'll see what happens'. i guess to cover her ass in case she cancels.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this bitch shitted on you mad times. just relax and don't call her for a while, see if she calls you. eventually, call her again with the "i was busy" line.

if you get tired of the bullshit, put ghb in her chewing gum.

destroya, holding it down like a rape victim.

well i talked to the younger sister online (lisa), she invited me down to the bookstore because she said she was gonna be bored. so i went down there and things went well.

i get back home and we're talking online. i ask if gina is there.

she says no, shes on her way home from her ex's house.

she says she thinks theyre getting back together. they dated for a long time and even though shes had some serious relationships since him, she never stopped loving him.

im not gonna front y'all, i was hurt as fuck. straight up almost in tears.

i told lisa the truth, that i was hurt, but that i was thankful she was honest with me. she just kept saying 'im sorry'.

she said her sister just likes me as a friend.

it all makes sense now. when i first met gina she liked me alot, apparently shortly after that the ex got back in the picture, hence the cancellations and shit.

i need some fucking drugs.

mapo/ stealin seeks' style and hurtin like a bitch

Originally posted by mapo returns

well i talked to the younger sister online (lisa), she invited me down to the bookstore because she said she was gonna be bored. so i went down there and things went well.

i get back home and we're talking online. i ask if gina is there.

she says no, shes on her way home from her ex's house.

she says she thinks theyre getting back together. they dated for a long time and even though shes had some serious relationships since him, she never stopped loving him.

im not gonna front y'all, i was hurt as fuck. straight up almost in tears.

i told lisa the truth, that i was hurt, but that i was thankful she was honest with me. she just kept saying 'im sorry'.

she said her sister just likes me as a friend.

it all makes sense now. when i first met gina she liked me alot, apparently shortly after that the ex got back in the picture, hence the cancellations and shit.

i need some fucking drugs.

mapo/ stealin seeks' style and hurtin like a bitch

yo man, that's wack. next time yo' eating pizza, don't eat with your mouffull, and if things start to get cheesey, put your dick underneath the toppings, pizza dick seriously, mapo, I feel like I hardly got to know you, what you should do, wait a little while then drag this thread back up when you fall for another girl. you've probably learned a bit from this thread that you can learn more from next time....well, crush hard

mapo mapo mapo......sorry to hear about that man.

like i said before....you obviously gave things your best effort and you shouldn't take this as a measure of failure.

Don't even bother calling these bitches back. if they're gonna dick you like this now, what's not to say they won't dick you again in the future?

Heartbreak sucks....the truth hurts.....a heart of stone can never be broken. Any guy that's been in the dating game has felt the sting of rejection before.

I've had girls in my sights before I swore were it and they shot me down big time. but you know what....i got over it. I dusted myself off, put my shoes back on and kept walking.

Just tell yourself this...."Somewhere, out there, right now is my next hottie gf and she doesn't even know it yet."

keep your chin up killer.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

YO MANG GO DRINK SOME MALT LIQUOR AND DO SOME GRAFFITI ON HER HOUSE

GO MOB ON THE EX...THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER

Originally posted by sneak

damn lens, are you an agony uncle by profession? your advice so far has been top quality...ive taken in a lot of it too.

props.

Thanks Sneak. I've had my fair share of dodgy females in my life like poor Mapo here and everytime i got dicked over, i learned a little bit more about the female frame of mind and applied it to future encounters.

By doing so, i was able to identify certain signs a girl was worth my time or not, if she just wanted to be friends, still had feelings for an ex, etc....

This way i began to save myself a lot of time and heartbreak. Rather than expending a massive amount of emotional energy and effort on a dumb bitch, i got to the point where i could dish out the minimal amount of effort and if i wasn't feeling it, i moved on.

Think of it in military terms. If you committ your legions to a full on assault against a force whose capabilities you're unsure of, you risk getting fucked right up and bang, you have to spend a good deal of time building yourself back up again. It's better to send out some scout patrols, look for the right signs, and if they're there......send out the call for the armored divisions.

I don't think life and women is ever unfair. Every guy should treat it as a learning experience. Take that pain and forge it into a sword to use for future endeavors into the dating realm of Mordor.

LOL. I couldn’t have said it better myself if I had more words to put it into and had all night to type. Well done. I feel the same way. Everything is a learning experience, no doubt. Be it getting dunked on by a little man, getting busted, or getting rejected by a hottie. This girl Gina, Mapo, you should just push up on her hard next time you see her. Girls are often more horny than guys and that’s the truth. Either she fucks you because she momentarily forgets about her exboyfriend (and you can leave her in shambles after), or she’ll say no – and then you reply that you just wanted to see if you could pull an a2m on her because she seems like the type. Rambles…

Okay Mapo, your time to mope is over....here's the next step...

^^^

I don't know Weapon X....Mapo was reduced to tears by this chick and I don't think pushing up on her is gonna change things.

I think under normal circumstances it could happen but chick is A)Flaky and dodgy B)The ex apparently is still factoring large in her life.

For future reference, girls that keep changing plans on you are a total and utter WASTE OF TIME. Don't treat some chick like she's the last chance you'll ever have. That is a non-player mentality.

Consider the fact that cute girls are EVERYWHERE and that this Gina bitch DOES NOT represent the last available girl to you'll ever have a chance with.

Anyways Mapo, you should by now have allowed yourself a few days to mope and feel sorry for yourself. Hiding under a blanket of alcohol and dope is now no longer allowed. Cowards hide under that shit and it clouds the mind leading to crazy thinking. you don't want that.

When you go out, throw out game to girls like you're casting a fishing line out into the sea. Not every fish will bite, but sooner or later one will and it'll taste great. Like an experienced fisherman, your "tacklebox of love" will grow allowing you to drawupon different lures and baits for alltypes of girls in all sorts of situations. Mine is fucking huge.

Don't go out with the mentality of looking for a girl. If you do, you'll never find it. The hottest girls i ever hooked up with came as a result of

just heading out for the night with the aim of having a good time. Girls pick up on this vibe.....trust me. Girls wanna share in your good time....not your overwhelming desire to get laid. Good times thus lead to getting laid.

Personally, I am wary of girls that fuck the first night you meet them. If you want one for a girlfriend, consider that if they're so eager to fuck, what's to say they won't cheat on you just as easy? Patience is a virtue.

Originally posted by dr.testical

just pay some guys to rape her in front of her ex while hes tied up with his eyelids taped so he cant close his eyes.

Ha ha ha ha, oh yeah mapo, you could just save yourself some time and do that as welll....lol

That’s true – every somewhat quality girl I’ve ever been with has more or less approached me (be it through asking a mutual bud about me, or sending the waiter over, or whatever) when I was just concentrating on getting loaded like a freight train and having fun with my company. That’s a great “aw shucks” feeling. That’s the way it is for me, and I guess for you too, Lens. Doesn’t happen too often, but when it does, it’s all good. Although, still – some dudes get laid by smothering girls and what not. But those girls are always dumb sluts (who I enjoy just as much as “quality” girls sometimes).

To add to the fishing analogy; when I have gone fishing, it wasn’t really about the fish. Sure, I’m all hyped to catch a big one and catch a flick and that’s what I keep telling myself. Really, though, I’m there with my bud drinking beers and smoking blunts, having a good time regardless (even without substances, I’m soaking in the sun, or reflecting on my life, etc.). So, Mapo, you didn’t catch a fish. Now you learned your lesson, and we had a decent time reading about it.

Ya, ya what Lens said.

But I too was a virgin at one point in life, and it seems like every girl is the last opportunity you have to get laid. Just have fun, meet girls, drink liquor, blunts even. And when you get some you get some, just don't worry about it, thats the worst thing that you can do. If you see the slut again, and believe me you will, ask her how her ex is, and leave her be. They're just not worth it...

:spin: :spin:

Originally posted by Vanity

:lol:

and lens, i hope you didn't write all that w/ a straight face.

H ah ah ha ha, you know me....I meant it all but I always have to use analogies to get my point across. I could put it in straight up advice but that'd sound too after school special.

And yes....my tackle box is big

man this thread was like a good book. laughing at people schemes like rip's and teaser's. being intrigued to know how mapo's dates went or how gina acted. anger when she fucked him over. sad when he found out. damn.

mapo i feel you man bitches are crazy. dudes like milton and lens are gifted. most of us arent. we are clumsy when talking, its hard to feel comfortable, when approaching a female for the first time we dont know what to say. to much dead time in the conversations when we finally start one.

but you just gotta bite the bullet and say fuck it. like its been said a bunch, there are a ton of ladies out there, it'll happen eventually. you'll find the girl and shit will click, and you will know, there'll be next to no guessin how shes feeling. so keep your head up and your eyes open for the next oppurtunity to arise.

hopefully that makes sense im starting to get a migrane from readin the whole thread in the dark and sitting to close. good night.

I guess its time for an update.

I havent written because the shit has been too depressing and confusing.

It all started when I broke my necklace by not realizing I had grabbed it,

along with my shirt, when I took my shirt off to take a shower.

I went to the mall to buy a new one, since I feel weird not wearing a necklace.

Well, Lisa was in the mall at the bookstore. I was feeling really depressed

and didnt want her to see me. I pretended to shop in a nearby Dillards,

glancing at her, waiting for a time when I could go get the necklace

and she wouldnt see me. After about 5 minutes she leaves, to go on break I guess.

So I make a run for it, buy the necklace, and try to get out. As Im leaving,

I see Gina out of the corner of my eye, and I saw shes with someone but

I didnt see who. I thought it might be her bf, so I looked away because

I didnt want to see that, and also because it would be awkward for me to

talk to her while hes there. Right as I look away, Lisa (the younger sister),

approaches me and says hi. So I start talking to her for a few seconds,

then Gina approaches. She was with some pregnant chick, not a guy. Damn

I felt stupid. So they both talk to Lisa for about 30 seconds, and all Gina

does is look at me and we smile. She never says hi, then she leaves without saying bye.

Now, I was already depressed as fuck, and that made it worse.

That was awkward as fuck. So Lisa says 'she didnt even say hi to you? thats weird'.

She tells me how sad I look, and tells me not to be sad. She says whatever

it is, Gina will get over it. I leave and go home. When I get home

Gina imed me and said the only reason she didnt stay and talk was

because she saw me look at her and look away. I told her why I did that.

She says 'me and him arent talking anyway'. Then Michelle gets online and

tells me that Gina and the ex are 'done for good'. Who knows if thats true though.

So I talked to Gina online and asked her if she still wanted to go to

the cornfield maze on Friday night. She said she would, but it depends on

how she feels. She did seem interested though because we started talking about

how funny it would be if we went in coveralls and stuff. I asked her

what she wanted for Christmas, she told me. And we basically said we were going to

exchange gifts to each other.

If she doesnt cancel, and we go to the maze on Friday, what should I do?

I want to know if shed want to date me but I dont know how to go about

asking. The options I was considering were just going for a kiss and seeing if she

pulls away or not, asking her seriously if shed want to start dating me,

or say it in a confident, care-free way and just be like, 'how about we start dating

for real?'. Any advice?

Stop listenin to all these people about wut to say to her n shit.. obviously it aint working. From expierience and i think u just proved it will work on this bitch.. act like u dont give a fuk bout that bitch (u shoodnt ne way but ur tryin to loose your virginity so w/e). Women love mysterious shit, if they cant figure u out or don kno the deal with you then they want to know more.. and if the bitch doesnt try n pursue then fuk her ass and and move on. From the way u talk bout this trick seems like u wood marry her if u had the chance, no offence but u need to man up and get off her jock and make it seem like she dont kno wut shes missing. Obviously it works with her kus wen u saw her and was right next to her and looked away wen she looked at u, she imed u right wen u got online.

for future use after this one falls slowly apart, get a chicks number, dont call he for 2 days then call during the afternoon and ask if she wants to catch a flick that nite. and if any bitch tries to pull that "we'll see whats up" or w/e bullshit she sez, leeve that bitch in the dust, if she wants ne thing with u she'll go get it.

just advice

Archived