3Way Battle Thread!

specone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by chuksta101

iight iight..koo im koo with taht shit...yo onesecondple hit my aim up so then we can see whats really good??? iight???

-uno1:crazy:

aim: ichynippels1

you aint online, so you hit me up, im never offline

aim: PleeseDontImMe

shit, next battle going down will be me, you, and "makeithappen", sound aight

I wanted to battle him...

Anyways:

aight, me , amek, slyde, the word is email, color, those the rules

Actually no, those aren't the rules. Well they are but...

Contestants: AMEK, SLYDE, ENTER

Word: EMAIL/E-MAIL... Doesn't really matter.

Rules:

1st - You make an outline of the word Email/E-Mail.

2nd - You take a picture of that outline. Y'know, to see how shit looks before it is colored. To see who has better letters and understanding of shit. And most importantly, to see who's hiding behind colors. :(

3rd - You color that same outline.

Oh yeah, characters are optional. Ehhhh... 5 votes win. And if you are voting, please say why you voted for that person. Let's have some real judging. We all can learn from mistakes.

corny.

peace!

AMEK

Guest Propaganda

I don't have easy acess to a computer Like you guys. I already did my thing and colored it. Im sorry. I dunno if it will count now but I was gonna post it in a few hours along with new sketches on my thread.

Guest Propaganda

I understand what AMEK is saying tho about hiding letters behind colors. BUT...that only really works with Wildstyle pieces if you think about it. I use simple letter structure so the worst eye can tell how my letters look. I will post my shit latter and you all tell me. Thanx. Good look with sketches.

Chuksta, I think that's pretty nice. I would say that looked "Europ-ish" but that would be false. Europe is nice and so is that style. Ummm... The hearts and shit appears crooked. But that was probably a quick sketch (or something that would take 10-15 minutes) huh? Work on it, you'll get better with it as you practice, obviously. Heh.

But I am here to leave a message for propaganda and onesecondple. [corny] Ummm... I am finished with that outline. It will be posted on Monday. But here's the thing, I don't have a digi-cam. My friend does and that's no problem for me. The problem is, "I" said that we shuld take a picture of the OUTLINE and the FINISHED PRODUCT. Right now I have the outline. So that means I have to keep it in the "outline" form until Monday. And I aslso have to color it on Monday. And I take pretty long when coloring, like half an hour or maybe even more. Y'know, since I have to color in Chracters and shit. Anyways, if it is okay with you guys, can I put up my outline Monday and my finished product Tuesday?

But hopefully, I will get the finished project done on Monday. I don't know if that is likely. Let's just see what happens...

peace!

AMEK

EDIT* I am an idiot. I think I have a way to resolve this situation. I might as well go pay him a visit tomorrow. I'll ask him if I can borrow his digicam. But as you know, there is a "snowstorm" here in "New England". Snow will be dropping from 2+ feet. Or something. Not much of a big deal really. I don't know, let's see what happens.... again.

Guest Propaganda

Ok enough of the delay with me. I will have mines posted tommorw. Sorry for the wait. It is fully colored and done. Wasn't too please with it but oh well. See what happens tommorow.

Stay Tuned........ :crazy:

Originally posted by ichynippels1

iight iight...he came out with the simples.....but when the fuck are uz gona be done with ur shit..i dont take a long tyme to just do some shit...but hey its a battle so i would take my tyme too but yo post shyt up ass soon as possible!!!:lick:

-uno

to tell yo honestly, i dont remember if i am battling you or not, if we are, what is the word? and you dont write uno

Archived