Things you Wish Girls would say right off the bat

Gunm

"For example, I met this really cute girl once and after an hour she starts telling me about how devoted to god she is and how Jesus knows what is best in life. Fuck Fuck Fuck "

you shoulda retorted by saying ive got jesus.....

in my pants....

then pulled your cock out and told her to worship it...

real playas know.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I will not ever comprehend the whole, treat me like a queen and at the end of the night ill let you know that im already goign out with someone.

I remember once i took this girl to the art museum...wonderful day, before we go she gets all quiet and tells me she got drunk with 3 of her ex boyfriends' friends and stuff happened...what the fuck!?!?!....

Be beleive i sat across from her on the metro and havent talked to the skank since....well not a lot at least.

Gangsta.

Originally posted by LENS

For example, I met this really cute girl once and after an hour she starts telling me about how devoted to god she is and how Jesus knows what is best in life. Fuck Fuck Fuck

like when you meet this girl through a friend and you are all drinking. then you get back to her house and do everything but have sex. then the next day she tells you she really likes you and calls you all the time. but through talking you find out she is this little jesus girl and wants you to quit smoking, drinking, and doing drugs. you are with her for a few months and try really hard to change for her. then her ex boyfriend who was in germany for three years comes back and you are thrown in the fucking dirt. yeah that shit sucks.

Things I Wish Guys would say right off the bat...

"I used to beat my last girl."

"I love guns."

"I'm an alcoholic, and now that i think about it, i love getting drunk more than anything else..I also act like an ass when i'm wasted [which is all the time]"

"In a few months, I'll cut the lovey-dovey crap and lose interest in you."

"I have no problem cheating on you."

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by oneeightyone

I remember once i took this girl to the art museum...wonderful day, before we go she gets all quiet and tells me she got drunk with 3 of her ex boyfriends' friends and stuff happened...what the fuck!?!?!....

I've had a couple of girls that see it necessary to tell me the fucked up shit that's happened to them (I was drunk and.....) I don't want to know that shit unless it's the first time I meet you & there's alcohol around. Why do they always feel the need to confess all their deviant sexual acts that they feel bad about to me!?:yuck:

oh i get it.

yeah. im stupid.

huh...i wish she woulda said..

"by the way im your friends girlfriend"

damn !@#$%....

i think i got that onealchohism one down.

but i dont cheat!

i actually met a girl who like "i just like to get drunk and fuck guys with my girlfriend."

Originally posted by Catch22

I've had a couple of girls that see it necessary to tell me the fucked up shit that's happened to them (I was drunk and.....) I don't want to know that shit unless it's the first time I meet you & there's alcohol around. Why do they always feel the need to confess all their deviant sexual acts that they feel bad about to me!?:yuck:

Shit, some girl once told me "I was going to committ suicide tonight but then i met you and had a reason to keep on living." Uhmmm, yeah...this is not the movie The Crow.

chicks know better than to open up to me :D

i had a chick that i had been hollering at for a couple weeks tell me she had a boyfriend of 4 years about 25 min. into the date... prolly a lie cause i'm lame.. but ah well, i thought it was funnier than anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Re: Things you Wish Girls would say right off the bat

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

like when you meet this girl through a friend and you are all drinking. then you get back to her house and do everything but have sex. then the next day she tells you she really likes you and calls you all the time. but through talking you find out she is this little jesus girl and wants you to quit smoking, drinking, and doing drugs. you are with her for a few months and try really hard to change for her. then her ex boyfriend who was in germany for three years comes back and you are thrown in the fucking dirt. yeah that shit sucks.

uh, that sucks. sorry brah.

and !@#$% :

damn.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Don't you hate it when they're bipolarness only comes out after a couple months, or when you find out that they're shady/flakey and tell lies. Or, when they don't tell you that they're gonna try to make you jealous. Somehow I just use my selective hearing and it works out.

oh shit.... my girl acted like she was normal for like 4 months then the real her showed(bi polar)she tried to kill herself once luckily i found her . and when she would drink and i would piss her off forget about iti she was throwing uppercuts and right hooks she bit me on the face one time and almost ripped a chunk out. it seems every girl i meet is seriously fucked in the head. but the loving guy i am i think i can chenge em:lol:

Originally posted by Spike

"You're a nice guy, you make me laugh and I flirt a lot with you, but I can't imagine ever being in a relationship with you."

had this one on me recently.

bollocks to that.

"i'm talking to you and flirting just to make my boyfriend jealous.

oh, and he's right over there, the guy wearing the football jersey."

-stupid college parties.

"i'm really into you, but because i have SO many friends who are just AMAZING i really won't be able to see you except once every couple weeks, and even then, it will be because we run into each other eating AWESOME vegan food and then i'll leave to go to my friend's DANCE PARTY."<--all that, or just "I'm a closet white belt."

-not that i'm bitter or anything. we spent a whole weekend together doing all this crazy shit and having way too much fun, and then a couple days later when i call her, my friend is over there. find out later they're messing around. he wants it to be a one-night thing, she wants relationship, he gives the cold shoulder, she decides that because they knew each other through me, i'm not worth talking to...this is what i get for being friends with graffiti writers.

I just read this thread again, cuz people were saying that it was really promoting sluttiness in women, but only a few people were really digging the slutty stuff.

so on the other tip,

I wish girls would tell you right off the bat if they have a problem with writing so damn much graffitti. I always get into trouble with girls for being such a firecracker sometimes, and other times, when we're out it's like all I wanna do is catch some scratch tags on the bus windows. But then again, you might perse, get down on some graff with a girl and then do some kind of raunchy sex and then she'll say, "aww gawd, you're too much, I'm takin' my bittiness elsewhere"

Damn Women!!

Archived