<<<<<<<PATENT PENDING>>>>>>>

dumptrucking

Re: FROM THE SIDELINE

Originally posted by ivamptoys

THIS IS GETTING ALL TO MUCH FUN FOR ME TO WATCH!! I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD JUST FIGHT

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

I mean this shit just keeps getting better. Oh man! Where will this end???

Crews getting hyped on other crews on some real beef shit over this place??? Whats wrong with the way that sounds? Think about shit! This is where shit will get twisted. No more spanish soaps for me when I got 12 oz.

(Oh wait, I still need my spanish soaps cause them chicks is mad hot yo!)

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by southrngent

Yo bitch ass biter you just buried yourself and the rest of your crew toy. Whats going to happen when we see you, dont run pussy. You cant even handle the new jack loser crew kids. This is the major leagues fag and you and your soft ass crew mates will have nothing left running by the end of the next year. Who are you going to run to for back FGS come on KE GUER COLT etc are WHTKO. We have heads in all corners of the continent so get your day flix now herb because your shit aint going to last. Ill put any of the homies against your wack ass shit anyday, my man AEST will take out your whole crew single handedddddddddddddd. Die slow toy. Gangster Solider We Hate all you mothafuckassssss!!!!!

be careful gs, he might post up some more of his legal walls and try and flex on you. :lol: these guys are a joke. theres over 30 people in their crew and they all suck. they give people letters and have them run around and paint their shit and diss the people they tell them to. they are a huge joke. the only reason you never catch their shit is because the 15 trains they paint a year all get posted on 12oz and dissed before they leave sacramento. believe that. wanna see some fr8s that they posted the next day and that got dissed before they left seattle the last time they visited? check a thread called KEEPIN IT FILTHY. itll make your day. most of its been edited but theres still some good shit in there. by the way, got some flicks of some new reefers you did. get at me if you want them. poreroners@yahoo.com

Originally posted by ivamptoys

HOW INCREDIBLY GAY!!!

funny how everyone always wants to talk shit. if i caught one of your fr8s, whether i hate you or not, i would send it to you. hopefully anyone else would do the same. sorry im not as "gangster" as you and i take flicks of shit i catch

Originally posted by Pores

funny how everyone always wants to talk shit. if i caught one of your fr8s, whether i hate you or not, i would send it to you. hopefully anyone else would do the same. sorry im not as "gangster" as you and i take flicks of shit i catch

Pores, are you some type of advocate for peace and brotherly love or something? Your telling me that even if you hate somebody you'd take a picture of their work and send it to them. Would you send them a care package of homemade cookies as well and a card on their birthday? Why are you with the Losers you should be out there ringing the bell for The Salvation Army.

Oh yeah, one last thing before I let you continue squabbling. I hope this turns in to a 5 crew cross out war(TBK/FGS vs LOSERS vs WH/TKO). If this happens I most certainly will run out and start taking pictures of all the remnants when ever I see them and start posting the pics here for all to see. This is going to be good. I'd love to keep a score card and I'd hope other 12oz regulars might join in the fun. 1 picture of a panel posted on 12oz = 1point, 2 panels by the same crew dissed by an opposing crew= 2 points, e2e's' defaced = 3 points and any whole cars that by chance that might be floating around that get wrecked =10. Kind of like Wrestle Mania but not fake, but then again a couple of the crews involved here are but we won't tell them now will we. Let's get reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumble.

dude, aint no one ever took my paint and i never will never back down to no one. believe that. when i say gangster im talking about these suburbanites that wear throwbacks and acting hard but get jacked by people on the regular. if that aint you, stop worring about it. seems like all you people on here think that because no one knows who your "screen name" is that you can try and pull everyones card that isnt your homie. i take pictures of graffiti. i dont care if you like me or diss like me, i flick what i see. when you walk into a yard you see what you see, there is no bias involved. and if i took a picture of someone fr8s that i saw and i had some way of contacting them i would give them the picture. period. theres a reason that all you people out there paint pieces between the lines and its in hopes that one day someone else will see it. if you dont want me to take pictures of your shit let me know, i will surely never take another one again.:cool: and while youre at it why dont you let me know how long i have to be painting to be cool.

-not "cool" enough,

pore ones:lol:

since my homies and other people posted my shit, youre right, i must be a toy. thanks for the info. i dont care if everyone hates my shit or not. i just paint and have fun with my homies. if you want to say someone is a herb cuz you read their "replys" on the internet, you need to reevaluate how you judge people.

PORES-

dude, just quit worrying about other people man, these guys dont give two fucks about what you gotta say, so just keep painting and worrying about you man. i think youre pretty good, and you paint a lot so you get respect for that to... fuck everything else.

just keep doing you man... youre fighting a never ending battle on here ya know?

fuck it...

and someone post some more TBK walls!!!! ...:beat: :lol:

Archived