<<<<<<<PATENT PENDING>>>>>>>

dumptrucking

Yo on the real, this has got to be the gayest thing a graff forum has seen. And then I remember they said go by an Iron Maiden Cd and then I really want to puke.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Graff Jesus

38181644.jpg

i love bein hated / its great, it -

lets me know that i made it /

i wouldn't have it no other way /

i wouldnt trade it for the world /

only lets me know that im loved by so many other motherfuckers that aint you

Originally posted by Mike bibby

dam pars, why you got to scribble out met and ta crew?

Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

SO THE LOSERS CREW GOT BEEF WITH MET AND TA CREW ALSO CAUSE IT SURE LOOKS LIKE THEY CROSSED HIM OUT.....UH-OH..

NO ONE IN LOSERS DISSED THAT FREIGHT! AND IT DEFINITELY WAS NOT PARS. DUMPTRUCKING IS NOT PARS OR IS IN LOSERS KREW!! THE LOSERS DON'T HAVE BEEF WITH MET OR TA.

INTERNET HATERS DIE! :spent:

Originally posted by DREL.S.NIKAH

that met and that ta were crossed out last time i checked pier was in ta

thug art

yeah, but neither pars or losers dissed that freight. I know pier is in ta. If they want to get involved in this silly tbk net beef that's their choice.

go ahead and start beef over some anonymously dissed freight with people who weren't even involved. sounds pretty fucking petty to me.

-SEATTLE'S MOST HATED

Originally posted by HALOofFLIES

NO ONE IN LOSERS DISSED THAT FREIGHT! AND IT DEFINITELY WAS NOT PARS. DUMPTRUCKING IS NOT PARS OR IS IN LOSERS KREW!! THE LOSERS DON'T HAVE BEEF WITH MET OR TA.

INTERNET HATERS DIE! :spent:

that is right none of us ever crossed out ta or met so stop trying to get people to gang up on us you fucking bitches, and its sad you have to post your shit after we post your toy shit to get respect

man, i really thought i was over typin shit too...but there is only so much pussy footin u can read...look to all you fuckin onlookers out there....this has SHIT to do with NET beef you dorks...its about fuckin toys gettin there shit smashed on, point blank. topwizard said it best ..all of this is to just weed out the suckers...thats all...all u onlookers to me are really just pussy...all u act like were the only ones that do this...ahahah we just brought it to all of your favorite lil forum....look they even made a t-shirt about us...how cute

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

....this has SHIT to do with NET beef you dorks...its about fuckin toys gettin there shit smashed on, point blank. topwizard said it best ..all of this is to just weed out the suckers...thats all...

when I said NET BEEF, I was referring to how whenever a loser freight is posted on here tbk jumps on it and starts talking shit ON THE INTERNET. If shit is getting gone over in real life, so be it. I go over shit too. I have plenty of beef. and believe me shit gets dealt with one way or another.

call me toy, diss me, call me a pussy if it makes you feel better. You aren't changing a thing.

-the beef magnet

ps. this concludes my yearly post, if anybody wants to talk shit or handle beef, you can email me through this shithole of a website.

Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

SO THE LOSERS CREW GOT BEEF WITH MET AND TA CREW ALSO CAUSE IT SURE LOOKS LIKE THEY CROSSED HIM OUT.....UH-OH..

HEY STUPID!!!

I was out benching and say that this nice pier piece was already dissed, so I flicked it. I let it ride as is.

TBK had a dried up beef with pors and they started shit with the losers.

I (who am not in a crew and do not paint graffiti on trains) stayed out of this shit until TBK started dissing PARS, a artist who has a worldwide fan base. TBK is wreckless in who they get beef with. I have asked nicely, and demanded to get to the bottom of the beef but, TBK refuses to say what there beef is about anyway. Something about highschool.

I speak for every writer I know when I say that all the beef will end when TBK says it is over, everyone has grown up and moved on except TBK who continue to diss pieces. Grow up TBK and move on. It is more likly that they will keep the shit talking alive since it gives them net fame... jerry springer style

Originally posted by HALOofFLIES

when I said NET BEEF, I was referring to how whenever a loser freight is posted on here tbk jumps on it and starts talking shit ON THE INTERNET. If shit is getting gone over in real life, so be it. I go over shit too. I have plenty of beef. and believe me shit gets dealt with one way or another.

call me toy, diss me, call me a pussy if it makes you feel better. You aren't changing a thing.

-the beef magnet

ps. this concludes my yearly post, if anybody wants to talk shit or handle beef, you can email me through this shithole of a website.

Said like a :king:

We all can learn from your attitude.

This has got to be the biggest joke of a site. Another hilarious post. Keep up the good work. It's post like this that keep me coming back for more. Continue posting all that's dissed. The beef must continue, it's what makes the rails a better place. Now would you please support this site by each and everyone of you pulling mom or dads credit card and purchasing a 12oz tshirt , putting it on and flicking yourself in front of your latest trains painted and giving a shout out to 12oz next to your piece.

This has got to be the biggest joke of a site. Another hilarious post. Keep up the good work. It's post like this that keep me coming back for more. Continue posting all that's dissed. The beef must continue, it's what makes the rails a better place. Now would you please support this site by each and everyone of you pulling mom or dads credit card and purchasing a 12oz tshirt , putting it on and flicking yourself in front of your latest trains painted and giving a shout out to 12oz next to your piece.

Guest Mike bibby

the only reason pars was brought into this is because he was up next to pores with the same silver marker that was used to cross my shit out..so basically..FUCK YOU BOTH!!HAHA MOVER TO I FORGOT..FUCK YOU ALL! YOU CAN CALL THIS NET BEEF, WE CALL IT "HACKING YOUR UGLY ASS SHIT ON FREIGHTS" BEEF. IM DONE.

Guest Mike bibby

the only reason pars was brought into this is because he was up next to pores with the same silver marker that was used to cross my shit out..so basically..FUCK YOU BOTH!!HAHA MOVER TO I FORGOT..FUCK YOU ALL! YOU CAN CALL THIS NET BEEF, WE CALL IT "HACKING YOUR UGLY ASS SHIT ON FREIGHTS" BEEF. IM DONE.

I was out benching and say that this nice pier piece was already dissed, so I flicked it. I let it ride as is.

Thats funny cause he posted it like he was proud of what he did, then took it back cause he realized that he dissed a crew that it wasnt even involved with. Dont you wish you never self promoted?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by 12ozOxymoron

Thats funny cause he posted it like he was proud of what he did, then took it back cause he realized that he dissed a crew that it wasnt even involved with. Dont you wish you never self promoted?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How exactly does one "post it like he is proud of what he did"?

I said "this one is for you Pier" as in the flick.

GROW UP DORK!!

GOD DAMN IT! Who needs TV when you got this shit. Fuck everyone. Fuck em all!!! Shit is just getting way to personal and out of hand. Just pop off some caps in they ass and they wont be posting shit "like they were proud!". Them pics are gay as fuck. Don't know much about any of yall but those pics got "FAG" written all over em!

?

Who was in the lower right hand corner of that production(the wall)? Sever? Another question for that production, who is that next to Biter? Ensoe, please god say Ensoe...

That KOMRAD, I dunno, looks like another Worm bite. Guess you can't really front on scripts tho...public property or whatever you call it...

Originally posted by GoOverThe#'s

GOD DAMN IT! Who needs TV when you got this shit. Fuck everyone. Fuck em all!!! Shit is just getting way to personal and out of hand. Just pop off some caps in they ass and they wont be posting shit "like they were proud!". Them pics are gay as fuck. Don't know much about any of yall but those pics got "FAG" written all over em!

I hate it when you wreck the fag mobile while out benching. :heated:

Fucking cars should have benching control instead of cruise control.

The fucking airbags did not even deploy!?!?!?!?!

Thats what you get for benching FAG picks in the Fagmobile I guess?

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/29427/p/576971_578501160614656867_vl.jpg'> http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/29427/p/576969_471020592602333529_vl.jpg'> http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/29427/p/576970_4428257210881211628_vl.jpg'>

Originally posted by 12ozOxymoron

just dont be scared, you started beef with people, you were careless with your dissing people (and leaving no name). You POSTED IT ONLINE...cant get outta that one...

Dont be SCARED...be a man and take what you deserve

LMAO, ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!!!

I started beef with people..... Not only did I not diss that pier piece, What are you going to do, diss all my shit?

Can't you read, I DON'T PAINT TRAINS!!!!!!!!

So get all the illiterate friends together and go dis my shit... Send me the flix too, I really want to see what I am painting this week.

1. Look in the upper left hand corner of your screen... it says "Writers Forum". IF YOU DONT WRITE WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON HERE? are you a photography major(gay), do you just love writers(gay), you just love trains(weirdo), you just love looser crew kids(weird n gay), something is wrong here...

2. I would rather look at a bunch of east coast "old school keep it real" writers trains than any of this shit... (exept maybe that Stunt101 that ones nice)... You leave Chisme and his buddy's out of this... those guys have more trains, style, and clout than anyone blabbing on here... this IS weed heads.. cousin.

3. Cmon loosers just stop it... know when your down... swallow your pride... keep practicing... make a comeback in 2005... something...

again

1. Look in the upper left hand corner of your screen... it says "Writers Forum". IF YOU DONT WRITE WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON HERE? are you a photography major(gay), do you just love writers(gay), you just love trains(weirdo), you just love looser crew kids(weird n gay), something is wrong here...

2. I would rather look at a bunch of east coast "old school keep it real" writers trains than any of this shit... (exept maybe that Stunt101 that ones nice)... You leave Chisme and his buddy's out of this... those guys have more trains, style, and clout than anyone blabbing on here... this IS weed heads.. cousin.

3. Cmon loosers just stop it... know when your down... swallow your pride... keep practicing... make a comeback in 2005... something...

Originally posted by E MARTYR

dumptrucking... there is a rainbow sticker on the back of that car you posted.

He's outing himself on 12oz. I doubt that rainbow sticker was meant to be seen and you can't tell us you just saw this car on the side of the road and decided to take pictures of it just for the hell of it. Ain't no big deal though, there are plenty of others around here I'm sure that you know so your in good company.