<<<<<<<PATENT PENDING>>>>>>>

dumptrucking

Originally posted by dumptrucking

Hey dumbass, I suck so bad that no one will have me. I write triple X but that will stop when the Toy Boi Kru grows up and quits the shit talking on 12oz. till them enjoy.

SEE I TOLD YOU I SUCK!!!!

END YOUR BEEF AND QUIT THE SHIT TALKIN, I hate seeing cars with dissed shit on them.

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/29427/p/575478_1463835929733968150_vl.jpg'> http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/29427/p/575479_7367026252690086996_vl.jpg'> http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/29427/p/575481_8102172952122941075_vl.jpg'> http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/29427/p/575480_3201630397530605193_vl.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

graff jesus, you beat up youre crew? dude, you and your homies give those little toys in your crew letters. remember when crooks made a stencil of the letters that komy gave him and then he did it in my homies book and got beat up and my homie got expelled for it? i see those fucking toys painting reefers all the time. if you and your elietist homies seriously want to say that KOMY, ELIXR, CROOKS, GUMS, and all of those toys are better than the people i keep in my company, you are extreemly stupid and bias. one more question, should everyone start "bubbling" and going over all you homies and all your old fr8s since they arent "up to par"?

wow that tbk stuff is really horrible! i dont know why people give them props when 90% of the crew sucks ass. all i got to say is how does it feel ?? you fucked up messing with dumptrucking, that fool benches more than anyone ive ever known and hes sure to catch your shit. and to tbk, your homies ruin reefers but i guess you already showed everyone that in "REFRIDGERATOR PIMPIN":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Mike bibby

dam pars, why you got to scribble out met and ta crew? you guys are delerious right now, i hope you realize this when confronted. like i said before "I" leave a name and will continue to for every loser/tsl freight i destroy. fuck you toys

PARS?? your way fucking off there pier! and the only person who is delerious is you and your wanna be superstar attitude. your a fucking toy and your whole crew trys to stand on the shoulders of biter, just look at that crook/comrad/gums..etc...pathetic and when i CONFRONT your wigger ass your gonna be pissed i made you spil blood on your FUBU!

Guest Mike bibby

delirious i say, DELERIOUS!! you fucking pussies couldnt hurt an old man with a weak hip, you are all a bunch of skinny weak motherfuckers, i'll even let you get some free shots in!!

Not taking any sides but biter and tbk is always talkin shit about generic readables. That is funny because their crew is producing some terrible ass shit. Their stuff is small, messy and generic. Remember i couple of months ago when you where dissing NETWORK niggas SB, GS etc. about their readables hahahahahaha the joke is on you fooooool. We Hate all you mothafuckerssssssssssssss.

Originally posted by Mike bibby

you are all a bunch of skinny weak motherfuckers,

you need to take a good look in the mirror buddy. theres a picture of you on this thread.. we all know your a skinny little bitch, seeing is beliving. and we didnt diss your frieghts in those flicks when i diss your frieghts i leave a name, infact theres a nice pier and biter e2e in my yard right now, looks like you fuckers took a long time on it.. its a shame what were gonna do to it!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by loserfish

infact theres a nice pier and biter e2e in my yard right now, looks like you fuckers took a long time on it.. its a shame what were gonna do to it!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell yea . post later.

I hope it dont leave.

Guest Mike bibby

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahhahhahaahhahahahhahhhhahahhahhhahahahhahahhahhhahhhhhhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahhahhahahahahhahahhaahhhhhhhaaaaaa chill out buddyyyyy and watch out where you are spitting your ve(n)ommmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Graff Jesus

talk to me when you can burn this fags.

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL17/1625522/3116147/38171148.jpg'>

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL17/1625522/3116147/38179572.jpg'>

loserfish: dis it, i have my flick. you will never be as good as i am. none of you kids can even touch my shit from 1998 on. sad.

pors: else caught a nice refer of yours the other day. it should be making its way back to you real real soon!

the general public:

you guys seem to get all in a huff thinking my whole crew is on here talking shit. it's ME and PIER. that's it - and we leave names. i talk shit to kids in my crew about their letters too. don't think i don't. funny you take flix of the kids who generally just do shots and dont give a fuck about freights. yeah those are shitty quality, but were done leaving the yard AFTER they did some tight shit. pors where's the kasket and yroh flix? kasket has been writing like 1 year and can smoke the shit out of you.

problem is, you guys have nothing else going for you and you love your shitty graffiti so much you get all up in a huff when someone knocks it. (this goes for you too southernagnt - pussy leave a name - everyone in your crew is garbage except for chsme)

i guess when you're brought up thinking it's ok for people to give you letters it kinda gets smashed into your brain.

one thing i WON'T do is give them styles and have them copy it to the T. i'm not emer, this is not END. i'm not REFA, this is not GT or TSL or anything like that. that shit is played. just look what happened when kids tried to break away from refa's style. like 10 years they've been painting and they started painting spaghetti unreadable shit. look at poor fink, closet and stel. they still can't form correct letters.

Guest Graff Jesus

who ever said they beat up news kids in their own crew is on the right track... I almost got a fight with some idiot in my crew yesterday cause he was putting up toy ass shit in a crew train yard...

Graff jesus... you do sound a little silly bagging on the loosers and then they post up a buch of crap from your crew that is only a little better then the shit you were bagging on...

Maybe you should go punch some of the youngsters in your crew like I punch mine!

OPEN SEASON FOR TOY HUNTERS!

Archived