<<<<<<<PATENT PENDING>>>>>>>

dumptrucking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you kids with the super elite attitude are gonna feel worthless in 10 years so live it up now while you think your life is grand...

people are still gonna do what they want weather they are toy or not wether people diss or not..its all irellivant..if anything its just gonna make it so eventually everyon is dissing everyone else and they lines will be filled with more trash then is allready out there.

Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

you kids with the super elite attitude are gonna feel worthless in 10 years so live it up now while you think your life is grand...

people are still gonna do what they want weather they are toy or not wether people diss or not..its all irellivant..if anything its just gonna make it so eventually everyon is dissing everyone else and they lines will be filled with more trash then is allready out there.

agreed...

big ups to havek.....did you happen to et the phade peice next to the havek autorack..? that shit was hot.......

ILL CONVICTS......DESTROYIN ALL AUOTRACKS........NIKKA

Will you toys shut the fuck up!!! Please keep this shit off of my threads (and 12oz). For the new toys out there, beef is for the street. Deal with beef straight away. Dissing shit is like buffing shit, the man wins. Talking beef on the net is like yelling at the movie screen, no one gives a rats ass and all you achieve is looking like a idiot who needs to grow up. Now, SHUDDUP

Originally posted by ivamptoys

THAT WAS JUST PICTURE AFTER PICTURE AFTER PICTURE OF THINGS THAT WOULD NOT BE ROLLING OUT OF MY YARD

Originally posted by toymagnet

it just breaks my heart that so many of those new white reefers are getting painted by straight toys...

at least erupto got one

:cry2:

AT FIRST GLANCE I FELT THE SAME, BUT THEN QUICKLY REASSURED MYSELF THAT THESE WILL ALL GET GONE OVER WITH TIME SO ITS NOT SO BAD AFTERALL, HAVE YOUR FUN WHILE IT LASTS KIDDIES.

ON A SIDENOTE, IS IT JUST ME OR DO THESE GUYS THINK ITS "THE IN THING" TO MAKE FUN OF THEMSELVES?? I DONT GET IT. IT SEEMS THERE SO USED TO EVERYONE BAGGING ON THEM THAT NOW THEY TRY AND BE FUNNY AND BAG ON THEMSELVES AND THERE FRIENDS AS WELL. REGARDLESS, ALL OF YOUR GRAFFITI STILL LOOKS HORRIBLE

Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

IM NOT A KID BY ANY MEANS, AND IN 10 YEARS I HOPE EVERYTHING IS BURNT, BECAUSE THEN TOYS LIKE YOURSELF WILL NOT STEP FOOT INTO ANY YARD. AND I NEVER SAID ANYTHING WASNT IRELLIVANT I KNOW TOYS ARE GOING TO KEEP PAINTING, MY ONLY GOAL HERE IS TO LET YOU TOYS KNOW THAT ALL OF YOUR SHIT GETS GONE OVER BY SOME OF US. THATS ALL

Originally posted by dumptrucking

Will you toys shut the fuck up!!! Please keep this shit off of my threads (and 12oz). For the new toys out there, beef is for the street. Deal with beef straight away. Dissing shit is like buffing shit, the man wins. Talking beef on the net is like yelling at the movie screen, no one gives a rats ass and all you achieve is looking like a idiot who needs to grow up. Now, SHUDDUP

AWW MAN LOOKIT DIS NIQQA RIGHT HERE!!! TALKIN ON SOME OL BULLSHIT 4DOLO!!!

NIQQA UZ THE BIGGEST DAMN TOY ON THIS HO SITE. FUK U AND YO CLICC NIQQA I BE PAINTIN ALL TYPES OF SHIT OVAH YO FROOTLOOP LOOKIN WHITEBOY STYLZ YALL AINT GOT SHIT ON A REAL GRAF WRITA!!! BIGUP THEM KINGS WHO BE DOIN BIG THANGS!

this guys probably white as hell^^^and i think its super cool that talking about capping frieghts is the new trend, worse than mesh hats. all you super cool "I JUST WANNA TELL YOU HOW REAL WRITERS DO IT" guys. your fucking lame. your on the INTERNET BUDDY!!! you dont know shit about who your talking about. but you are all too cool to care or listen cause your g's right?!?! you can play on here and say the things you would never say in real life. whatever gets it out of your system,cowards!!

People are acting "mean" on here because they are trying to defend the graff scene they love from the army of toys that has filled the train yards...

We all need to give everyone who has painted less than 5 years a real hard time to weed out the suckers... the only way to save graff.

If you fall into the less than 5 years catagory, dont get to mad if you get capped or punched or stabbed...

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by topwizard

more bad byased benching, There is no way you could catch that much looser crap rolling unless you live in the same town and those trains just keep rolling in circles, or they mailed them to you, or you are one of them.

WHY ACT LIKE THIS IS BENCHING

dumptrucking is one of them. and i like this 5 year rule so much i even beat up the new kids in my crew. i thought everyone did?

Originally posted by topwizard

more bad byased benching, There is no way you could catch that much looser crap rolling unless you live in the same town and those trains just keep rolling in circles, or they mailed them to you, or you are one of them.

WHY ACT LIKE THIS IS BENCHING

:bawling::tongue::bawling:

OK you got me, I benched 3 boxcars that had losers as the only crew up on the side. We all know that there is "no way you could catch that much looser crap rolling" In one week there is never ever 3 losers cars in a small town like Seattle or Tacoma. Shit I am lucky if we get more than 3 different trains in a week. Cars in this area never seem to roll anywhere. I really want to bench like the big names on this site but I can only pretend since you can only do so much when the shit just sits. I guess that being the 3rd largest port in the United States means must be tough since there is almost no rail traffic here. Face it, the losers get up. They suck my dick and mail me photos to post. :rolleyes:

:evil2:

:nope::nope: DON'T EVER ACUSE ME OF BIASED BENCHING AGAIN!!!

:nope::nope:FOR THAT MATTER, I HAVE NEVER POSTED A PHOTO ON THE INTERNET THAT I DID NOT CAPTURE WITH MY CAMERA!!!

Take your toy ass back to your moms lap and ask for an other tissue, QUIT your crying. :bawling:

:heated:

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

dumptrucking is one of them. and i like this 5 year rule so much i even beat up the new kids in my crew. i thought everyone did?

Hey dumbass, I don't paint on trains. And I am in no one's CREW. I suck so bad that no one will have me. That Buncha Kids in your crew musta had a great time beating up the new kids in your crew.

I take it back about the painting on trains, I write triple X but that will stop when the Toy Boi Kru grows up and quits the shit talking on 12oz. till them enjoy.

Archived