How Much Are You Worth?

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Congratulations, ______!

Your IQ score is 113

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

^^ pretty true too.

and fuck the other test it never came to my mail.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

My high school guidance counselor had the number. It was based off of the series of tests you take while growing up (e.g., the IOWA test, amongst others). For some reason, once you're no longer a minor, you can get your IQ score w/o parental consent (I'm not sure why parental consent is required in the first place).

So that's how it works.

Oh shit. I always used to draw tanks all over those tests after I was done...I wonder if that lowered my score somehow. Is there any other way to get it? I turn 18 after I graduate, and it would feel strange asking my counselor for my IQ score after I leave...but I'm intrigued now.

Your IQ score is 138

According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.