Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
~KRYLON2~

my dog died today

i come home around 8 after getting stoned with my boy and as soon as i walked ionto the door my dad tells me my dog sied and that it got hit by a car......i was like wtf who did it? but he wouldnt tell me....damn that dog was the shit.....i would tell it to attack my friends when they wouldnt give me a smoke lol....damn i fucking miss it

sorry man.

dogs are the best ... its sad enough when they die of old age, much less when something like this happens.

i remember when i had to leave my dog at the pound after it bit 2 kids.....i hope someone adopted it...i cried my eyes out that night.

RIP your dog brother.

I used to have a chihuahua named lowkey and a jack russel named pistol. I had to give both of them away. What a sad day.

Sorry.

Guest me IS cool

I'm sorry to hear what happened. I remember when my dog got hit by a car. I sucks no matter what any one says..

Im sorry to hear that. If my dog died I'd cry like a baby for weeks. Seriously. :(

just tell your little sister you forgot to lock the gate, cuzs you where out getting high.

like thos ads on tv...for those who dont know

rip to your doggy krylon.. sorry.

i'd have to have fuckin anti-depressant meds if my dog suki died right now..no lie

and to the assholes who made little stupid bitch-made comments (like tease).. I hope you have fun burning in the eternal flames of hell..

i remember when my dog took a bullet to the head...

sick dog too.

you'd be out and tell it to 'go home' and it would just walk home all sad looking back the whole time

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this