Hand of Doom Tribute - Legal wholecar

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just typical of these euro bitches to do something like that i bet they didnt even think of asking seen if they could use his ideah ohh i forgot he did his illegally and yours is legal so he has no leg to stand on... but typical of yous fuck to run your mouth about how yah have a system to bomb and we dont... wait till your turn comes and the systems decide they had enough of this shit then wat your going to do... fuck graph a toyism......biters fukin toys....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im never buying that shiet...:lol: :lol: :lol: :king:

Originally posted by skunkweed

just typical of these euro bitches to do something like that i bet they didnt even think of asking seen if they could use his ideah ohh i forgot he did his illegally and yours is legal so he has no leg to stand on... but typical of yous fuck to run your mouth about how yah have a system to bomb and we dont... wait till your turn comes and the systems decide they had enough of this shit then wat your going to do... fuck graph a toyism......biters fukin toys....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im never buying that shiet...:lol: :lol: :lol: :king:

Have you ever actually learnt punctuation? Seems not...

Us "euro bitches" think its shit. You faggots need to really check your selves before you diss anyone. Fucking "friendly fire" twats need to bring this attitude to Europe and see how quickly you get your head smashed.

Also by your user name I can guess you are about 12 as any real smoker will know skunk weed sucks old mens scabby balls.

crazeebob, i agree with that...hopefully you read all the discussions on that old wholetrain thread and know where im coming from (i.e., im not one of the americans who makes sweeeping generalisations hating on europe)...my point here was simply that this is another example of my old theory about the difference in how graffiti gets exposed over in in europe vs over here in the US.

without making qualitative judgments, im just observing...paid for or not, that train wouldnt happen here....well maybe in a city that didnt know any better...but certainly not any major system. and i think its for the exact reasons you mention Bob, the US is very draconian when it comes to trying to make moral brightlines....like the war on drugs being the biggest waste of time and money.

but my point was more like to back up why a lot of euro kids dont understand why they dont see US subways often, its partially *because* of that same dynamic....there is absolutely no understanding or like tolerance in the states of images being out there at all. like, sure, no where in europe is really *chill* to paint subways, but once you have flicks, theres a whole lot of outlets for it...lots of color zines that will run panels, some mags like graphtoism are practically like an inch thick glossy fashion magazines now......in the states all the graff mags are usually smaller fly by night publications, and when they do become popular or legit (like While you were sleeping), the first thing they do is drop the graff content to avoid public outcry from their corporate advertisers.

so my point is simple: this graphotism whole car (aside from being kind of dumb) is also a good example of the difference in societal norms that enable all you to see panels published a lot more than youll ever see US panels. and, like a natural progression, if you see panels in mags or whereever, you get motivated to do them, so it grows exponentially....vs in the states, if you never see panels on transit hardly at all, new kids all think theyre impossible and they stick to streets and fr8s and other such stuff. peace bob

ok, back to hating on graphotism yall

Originally posted by vynlone

Have you ever actually learnt punctuation? Seems not...

Us "euro bitches" think its shit. You faggots need to really check your selves before you diss anyone. Fucking "friendly fire" twats need to bring this attitude to Europe and see how quickly you get your head smashed.

Also by your user name I can guess you are about 12 as any real smoker will know skunk weed sucks old mens scabby balls.

It`s only 1 person`s view, who obviously don`t know shit..Let it go over your head..and come on Vynl aint no need for the "friendly fire twats" thing..

Cheerleader bro you get the mail ?

it's funny because people in the United States think they are the best, people in LA think that they are better than NYC, people in NYC don't even know that other places exist, and people from north london think that anyone from anywhere other than there is a BUMPKIN.

i think the basic mentality of human beings is totally territorial. just another animalistic trait that humans have yet to outgrow....

I happen to like a whole lot of places, and i think i am lucky to have been so many places and checked out the different ways people go about doing things.

so honestly, i hope everyone stays home and keeps bickering about geography, i need the head start in world domination.

-22 Fillmore.

Originally posted by 22fillmore

it's funny because people in the United States think they are the best, people in LA think that they are better than NYC, people in NYC don't even know that other places exist, and people from north london think that anyone from anywhere other than there is a BUMPKIN.

i think the basic mentality of human beings is totally territorial. just another animalistic trait that humans have yet to outgrow....

I happen to like a whole lot of places, and i think i am lucky to have been so many places and checked out the different ways people go about doing things.

so honestly, i hope everyone stays home and keeps bickering about geography, i need the head start in world domination.

-22 Fillmore.

hahah i agree with this so much though...graff is like anything else, like politics or fashion or sports or whatever...some people dont know much outside their own block, and others get out more. i deal with the same issues....i feel like with the internet and technology these days, you hafta get up more than just one place, if not many countries...and all mediums: streets, tunnels, roofs, pieces, throwups, tags, subways, commuters, freights. to me a writer with 20 panels on subways, fillins in 10 cites, and tags everywhere is much more hard working that someone with 300 freights only or just legal pieces in one city in europe or california. to each theri own, but the most dynamic and interesting writers are the ones who arent still living in 1992.

<span style='color:purple'>For those writers not from the new state of America, if you really want an idea of what goes on graf wise over here, dont rely on Grabotism.! The blinkered view of what really goes down, and represents UK pisses a lot of people over here off. Wether its the "borrowing" of images to put on the net/magazine, or the gripe on whose steel gets shown, and whose doesnt? They aint really a magazine now, just a business......and a few issues ago they had an editorial on using graf to sell...?IThe pot calling the kettle black me thinks!</span>

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by cheerleader

but my point was more like to back up why a lot of euro kids dont understand why they dont see US subways often, its partially *because* of that same dynamic....

peace bob

peace back at ya.. Without wanting to prompt greater discussion on the subject too much, I am lead to believe that the reason we don't see the stuff is that the people doing it don;t want us to see it. I'll leave it at that.

Feel free to email if you want to ramble about the difference in societal norms.

getting back to graphotism, has anyone seen the new one? apparntly it has a big zedz feature and id be quite interested in seeing it. for those who do buy it ( i get it occasionally)...would it be worth it?

why have nt whored themselves so hard? I use to have so much respect for them...

back when I started writing all I ever saw was chrome and black dubs painted in exactly the same style, everywhere. Seeing nt's, particulary anie's abstract, colourfull peices somewhere made my day.

But not now.

A lot of people have beef with nt just because there nt. I can't blame them.

Originally posted by sneak

getting back to graphotism, has anyone seen the new one? apparntly it has a big zedz feature and id be quite interested in seeing it. for those who do buy it ( i get it occasionally)...would it be worth it?

Yer Loco borrowed his copy, from an out of town shooping mal in the North...no it aint worth buying. Im sure Zedz would have a website thats worth visiting....oh and not a lot of steel in the issue.2 pages of British, and a plea that if you dont send your flix in, they aint gonna get seen!

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Yer Loco borrowed his copy, from an out of town shooping mal in the North...no it aint worth buying. Im sure Zedz would have a website thats worth visiting....oh and not a lot of steel in the issue.2 pages of British, and a plea that if you dont send your flix in, they aint gonna get seen!

safe loco. i may just chill in borders and read it then leave it..

i do this with a lot of magazines, once spent 1hr in smiths reading fhm

Originally posted by sneak

safe loco. i may just chill in borders and read it then leave it..

i do this with a lot of magazines, once spent 1hr in smiths reading fhm

Borders is cool, as you can take it upstairs and have a coffee too......at the one in London Village, down from tottenham Court Road. Mind you, seat space is at a premium! :crazy:

bollocks to tottenham ct rd, ill go to the one in the home town!

fuck starbucks tho...

oh yeah, does anyone know if zedz or any of that lot actually have a site up and running?

had a look at it in Borders yesterday - the interview with Snatch looked quite good (apart from him looking like a cock in the photos!) and a nice tribute to Mint (RIP) - I'm pretty sure it's another Zeds not the London one - still full of freights and NT stuff though.

Originally posted by MrBronson

had a look at it in Borders yesterday - the interview with Snatch looked quite good (apart from him looking like a cock in the photos!) and a nice tribute to Mint (RIP) - I'm pretty sure it's another Zeds not the London one - still full of freights and NT stuff though.

Its Zedz from Amaterdam....

Archived