Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
non-hetero

i owned a nerd who plays advanced dungeons and dragons 3rd edition

My friend Andrew plays Advanced Dungeons and Dragons a lot. Whenever he hears something smart he says PLUS 10 INTELLIGENCE. like some people on the boards say +1 when they think they pwned someone. He was playing hopscotch in his supertight mc hammer pants and he said OH YEAH PLUS 10 DEXTERITY. Then I beat him senseless put him in the janitor's closet because he's gay and that's where he belongs then I took his lunch money and peed on his mc hammer pants then bought some dorritos and banged a prostitute named jenny

Thats a quote from another forum and wow for some reason it made me laugh a lot. Thought I would share.

ha ha ha,thanks. Made me laugh too. talk to SuicideBomber about his nerdcrushing exploits for the real deal on stomping chemistry geeks and D&D fanatics.

i kicked a chair out from under some asian kid who was being loud in the computer lab at school. pretended I tripped on it he was playing counter strike.

but I play counter strike so I must be a nerd too.

When i was in the states, i met this guy who was in some kind of nature worshipping sect, his mother djayed for parties once in a while (maaaan would i've loved to hear her music selection), he was a MAGIC cards champion and bragged that he had been wearing the same pants for 4 months. Yeah. I didn't like him.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this