i owned a nerd who plays advanced dungeons and dragons 3rd edition

non-hetero

My friend Andrew plays Advanced Dungeons and Dragons a lot. Whenever he hears something smart he says PLUS 10 INTELLIGENCE. like some people on the boards say +1 when they think they pwned someone. He was playing hopscotch in his supertight mc hammer pants and he said OH YEAH PLUS 10 DEXTERITY. Then I beat him senseless put him in the janitor's closet because he's gay and that's where he belongs then I took his lunch money and peed on his mc hammer pants then bought some dorritos and banged a prostitute named jenny

Thats a quote from another forum and wow for some reason it made me laugh a lot. Thought I would share.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When i was in the states, i met this guy who was in some kind of nature worshipping sect, his mother djayed for parties once in a while (maaaan would i've loved to hear her music selection), he was a MAGIC cards champion and bragged that he had been wearing the same pants for 4 months. Yeah. I didn't like him.

Archived