What are they talking about ?

Guest krie

..so what are they talking about ?

me and my friends have all sorts of words we come up with to describe certain things.. slang words if you will. post up some examples of what you and your friends use.. or is it only my friends and I that talk stupidly?

Smash / Smashed - another word for fucking eg - "Did ya smash her?" "Yeah i smashed her"

Thredbo Head - Where a girls face looks like everything has had a land slide, the ears nose eyes mouth everything looks really squished up at the bottom of her head (Thredbo is a place in Australia that had a landslide a while back)

Nectar - another word for pussy, Birds and Bee's love it when they get to a flower (in a guy's case, a girl) and they score good nectar, so guys love it when they score good pussy. eg - "Did you get any nectar?"

Grease - Food, unhealthy take away foods, eg "what ya wanna get to eat?" "lets get some grease"

Boss - something cool

Perchin' - (taken from a friend) birds just perch all day, just sit about not doing much, so when some one says "wanna come over n perch?" its an invitation to come around and chillll

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by krie

whats Animal Chin ?

Not What, but WHERE is Animal Chin....The search continues!!!!

Fools round here had a shitheap of lingo back in the day.

Sex was "Fight" as in "dude, did you fight her last night after the party?"

Beer was "bpps" (pronounced "Bippisss") from the BP station that sold to underage kids.

Weed was "mssts, kndsss" as in "misty or kindy" (Alot of the ligo was actually just mumbled syllables, only understood by other crew.

nasty broads where "Skikkky Bitz" as in "skicky bitch" (although skicky is in fact, lingo in itself meaning "Slutty, kicked, and nasty.)

Cigarettes are "Doogans"

BITZ was used interchangably for both "bitch" and "Badass" (mumbled slightly longer, and in a deeper tone for Badass.)

BAH! was used quite extensively as an explitive.

THE DEVIL!/ Still reppin' VTSP in the '03

we use doiga prononuced 'doi-ga' as s word for cigarette

we changed the letters around in when ppl say 'spewing' as in that sucks, we changed it to 'spewgins'

theres more i just gotta remember em

we also just mumble alotta words only we can understand

Archived