Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
silvertongue

if you cant beat 'em...

Hey jail it's not a good idea to paint too heavy handed and drip blue all over the ground directly in front of your pieces and then flick it with blue rocks in front of it.

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Hey jail it's not a good idea to paint too heavy handed and drip blue all over the ground directly in front of your pieces and then flick it with blue rocks in front of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :scream: :scream: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it was 26 degrees and i had a fucked up cap. the paint was drizzling down the can, not the freight. so sue me if i didint move the rocks.

I'm not hating dude. I'm just saying that if you had the time to come back in the day and flick the piece then you should have the time to snatch those rocks up and throw em in the bushes or dispose of the evidence that you left behind. workers aren't stupid.

Originally posted by silvertongue

it was 26 degrees and i had a fucked up cap. the paint was drizzling down the can, not the freight. so sue me if i didint move the rocks.

Boo fuckin' Hoo

:lol:

hahaahha.

not to mention theres another Jail out there on the rails.............

your a fucking idiot

i really hate it when people post their own pieces amongst other stuff they caught, especially when they suck shit.

that prism is nice.

Originally posted by overneath

i really hate it when people post their own pieces amongst other stuff they caught

lyes phone

metal arys

neckse prism

shit you can see the blue paint on the ground in the sueno flick...

Originally posted by overneath

i really hate it when people post their own pieces amongst other stuff they caught, especially when they suck shit.

psssst! i did it to disguise the bad quality!

and i dont really care if there is another jail riding the rails because i have had the name jail for about a year and dont feel like changing. does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? :o

Originally posted by silvertongue

psssst! i did it to disguise the bad quality!

and i dont really care if there is another jail riding the rails because i have had the name jail for about a year and dont feel like changing. does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? :o

"Does it matter in the grand scheme of things". Yeah, he's been using that name for over 10 years and you've been using it for one. You figure it out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this