ipod (un)appreciation thread

avils

normally i cant extole the virtues of the ipod quick enough to anyone who will listen... but recently some things have been bugging the shit out of me.

- it freezes up every now and again, especially if you play it til the battery dies and then try turn it on again;

- everytime my homeboy loads new songs onto it, all the ones i had on there already dissapear off the ipod;

- within 3 weeks of having it, the cord that comes from the top of the ipod (for the earphones and remote) started fraying, and now its completely worn through and wires are showing everywhere and it crackles and cuts out every now and again; and

- constantly having to put the lock on it because if you look at the thing hard enough it turns on.

:mad: :mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KiSe

don't buy ipods out of trench coats, mine has no problems at all and its the greatest invesment ive ever made, and dont let the battery comletly die:idea:

well mine came from a store in cali... how come i'm the only cunt who didnt know not to let the battery completely die ? that's fucked. what are you sposed to do ? watch it with an eagle eye til that last bar disappears.

:mad:

Guest Pilau Hands

i imagine just recharge it when it's getting low...or put in another battery, or however you do what you do

i want one so bad my teeth itch

Archived