Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sxxxc

taggin

That's really kind of a general question, really it sounds like you need to put less focus on your "s" and "2" right now and focus on the name as a whole. And then go back and make it perfect.

Composition is biggest factor in any good piece, throw or simple and I think tags are no different

I like how someone, who comes on here asking for help all the time is the first one to jump on his case for it. And virs is NOT going to help you out if you give him your full name. Just practice writing s until it looks cool...

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by virsoner

ill help you give me the whole name

dude you must die!......what are you gonna do give him letter structure someone else gave you?...toy boys..............

Originally posted by PHYNE

dude you must die!......what are you gonna do give him letter structure someone else gave you?...toy boys..............

uhh, duhhhh

well, we might as well start an alphabattle s

MY ALL TIME BEST TOY ADVICE TO DATE::::

MEET A GRAFFITI WRITER WHO IS BETTER THAN YOUR AND HAVE HIM BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU!

TAAA DAWWWW!!!!

Originally posted by sxxxc

i need help wit tha letter s can some1 show me a few ideas on how to write an s and a 2 thx xxx

you know you are gonna reregister cuz we dogged on you so much, so whats your new name gonna be?

Re: Re: taggin

Originally posted by onesecondple

you know you are gonna reregister cuz we dogged on you so much, so whats your new name gonna be?

no sorry, your only people on the net who are sad enough to say that shit but yea plz do go ahead and carry one it's kinda funny...and no i won't be reregistering

Originally posted by PHYNE

the blind leading the blind

i need help wit tha letter s can some1 show me a few ideas on how to write an s and a 2 thx xxx

i dont know why you specificly asked for me but here is two ways

s S

i dont know why you specifically asked for me but here are two ways

s S, 2 II

Originally posted by i11igul

ih8onesecondple would be my guess

shit, it seems like thats gonna be a name that wil be fought over, damnit....whatever though, its all internet shit, ill post a shitty s later that i am gonna draw while i am pooping, i will draw it with a stick

TAGGIN

BWWWWWWWWAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The best part by far of this thread is the smily used on the front page. Any guesses as to how old this kid is? My money is on between 12 and 14, leaning towards 12.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this