Picking a Fight with the Heavy Weight Champion....

RumPuncher

Now here's a little story that must be told

about two bad brothers that are way to bold....

So Friday night I'm walking with my Friend and we were very drunk

(even for us!) and we're crossing this major street and I see a black H2.

Now my friend HATES those fucking Hummers and the people who drive them.

We're crossing with the light and this truck swings a right and cuts right

in front of us with like 2 feet to spare. My friend kicks the truck.

Bad Idea.

The trucks slows down and is about to pull over when I notice the plate.

Now I've seen this truck before and I know it who it belongs to.

I grab my friend by the arm and yell RUN!!!.

He's says 'what? it's probably some fucking yuppie with a really small dick. what's the problem?'

so I say, still running

'That truck belongs to Lennox Lewis! We gotta get the fuck outta here!'

I dont know if they even stopped the truck, but we wern't going to stick around to find out.

I am 100% positive that it's his truck, and I really didn't want to meet the man that night.

The plate which I'm not going to say on here was something like ** TKO **.

I almost wish he got out of the H2 just so I could see my friends face as he shit his pants.

The Moral

Try not to get into a fight with the Heavy Weight Champion of the world.

Sure it would be cool to show your friend the black eye he gave you,

but having to wait 3 weeks to wake up from the coma wouldn't be.

[/procrastination]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:beat2:

I doubt Lewis would have hit anyone.

He's too well known to go beating strangers.

Now Tyson will punch a traffic cop who gave him a ticket,

but Lennox is smarter than that. And besides...

I'm sure there was probably some little dude in the truck

who I've never seen in my life who can still punch though bricks.

That's the guy I am usually more afraid of.

and it's not like we could out run them if we had to.

yes you can.

and lennox lewis would have more sense than to knock some kid out. that would be such a law suit. you cant physically assault someone for kicking your truck tire. and you really cant do it when you're a trained boxer like that. you know how people used to make jokes (it was real big in the 70's and 80's, when there was alot of 'karate chopping' going on) about how their hands were'registered as deadly weapons'? well theres some truth in that. people that are highly trained in combat techniques can be held to a much more stringent legal level than your average person.

so in short, he wouldnt have done it, but id take a punch, get my face reconstructed, an still have 100grand left over for ice cream. (assuming he didnt just snap my neck of course)

seeking/on the same page

It would be damn cool to have a black eye from the champ

(and maybe a photo to prove it was him) but I happen to like

my face and would be a little upset after he knocked my jaw

around to the back side of my head.

yeah its true about the leathal weapons. i had a buddy back in the day who was a trained boxer who ended up in jail for assault with a deadly because he punched some guy once at a bar and almost knocked his head clean off. kid ended up in the hospital in traction with one of those halos.

had to get his hands registered as lethal weapons and if he ever punches anyone again without gloves he go directly to jail, no passing go.

One of my uncles is a life long karate guy and I think he's on his 4th degree black belt.

He told me that if he was to get into a fight the same laws apply up to a point. I dont know how every state/country deals with it, but here it's a-okay to use 'appropriate stregnth' to defend yourself. If you get attacked with punches, you can defend with punches and not be charged with assault. However the hard part comes when a guys is trained to fight and a punch is more than just a punch. That's when trained fighters can get in bullshit because they are escalating the level of the fight.

A guy in my crew told the worlds heavy weight champ of kick boxing that his wife should "brush her fucking teeth more often".He also said alot of shit ,my friend knew the guy and smoothed it over as he got whipped outta the bar....top it all off it was niggas works x-mas party.We're retarded for a reason yo!

I told O'Mera I fucked his mom(local boxing nuts should know...T.T?)..didn't go well he just laughed it off but I knew he'd break my fucking face but i got away with it.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I remember hearing somewhere that if you were a black belt you could get yourself out of a lot of legal trouble later if you informed the person prior to their ass whoopin' that you were in fact a black belt. Not sure if there was any truth to it.

if they're considered weapons.. you could apply the same reasoning to saying you had a knife, and then stabbing em

Originally posted by Kilo7-

:beat2:

I doubt Lewis would have hit anyone.

He's too well known to go beating strangers.

Now Tyson will punch a traffic cop who gave him a ticket,

but Lennox is smarter than that. And besides...

I'm sure there was probably some little dude in the truck

who I've never seen in my life who can still punch though bricks.

That's the guy I am usually more afraid of.

and it's not like we could out run them if we had to.

amen

i dont blame you and your homie for running. my first instinct is to preserve myself, not think about possibly making money from an ass beating. im glad your buddy kicked the truck, asshole drivers are whack. my roomate got hit by a bmw when he was riding his bike the other night, dude took off and my roomie had to chase him 5 blocks and eventually caught him at a red light.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

He told me that if he was to get into a fight the same laws apply up to a point... here it's a-okay to use 'appropriate stregnth' to defend yourself.

think of it this way.

if you are a 95 pound woman being assaulted by a 250 pound man, using a knife to defend yourself is acceptable. if you are a 250 pound man, being assaulted by a 95 pound woman, it is not.

it's really just common sense.

story goes that my homeboy's older brother was in high school or junior high w/ james toney, a pro boxer about to fight evander holyfeild??, and got in a fight and punched toney once and toney punked out and didn't want to fight anymore. not sure if its exaggeration or what but even to have once fought a pro boxer back on the school grounds would be a nice story to have, like this one.

**wait i might be wrong about toney vs. lewis???? ***i am but you get the point, he's still the damn cruiser weight champ

Originally posted by Frate Raper

I told O'Mera I fucked his mom(local boxing nuts should know...T.T?)..didn't go well he just laughed it off but I knew he'd break my fucking face but i got away with it.

its usually not a good idea to tell anyone that. hah.

i presonally used to train in the same gym and hang out with a guy who founght tyson in his early days. he didnt talk about it too much, later on another guy told me tyson broke his nose, cheek bone and the guy was out of comission for over a year or something along the lines. and he wanted a rematch. god that guy was retarded, he wasnt even that good.

my dad beat up glen fry from the eagles in highschool.

he wasnt a boxer, but the eagles are the biggest selling act of all times, so thats something.

seeks/actually, i think they might be #2, right behind grand funk railroad, but my dad didnt fight anyone from gfr, so we'll act like they dont exist.

Archived