OFFICIAL 12ozPROPHET T-SHIRTS!

misteraven

Re: DearJoker....for christmas i want family friendly designs i can give to my parents...

Originally posted by old*824

i want to wear some cool labels but some nonviolent double meaning....

lightly edited to fit my sentiment..

the body targets were too much for me.. and spray cap heads are too much trouble on a shirt.. couldn't rock that without more v.s. bullshit or sending the wrong impression to mom's of the girlies i fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Giving Tree

i distinctly remember in the fashon thread where everyone was talking nike dunks and shit that you talking about white on white graphics if you had the opportunity... white shirt, white graphics.. what happened? dont get me wrong the shirt is pretty hot, but the white on white can NOT be beat..

This is something I still want to do but it will have to be on my dime, not 12oz's. The idea to me is great but a risky one. It's only going to attract a small range of folks so the costs in making the shirt out weigh the return. It's a matter of do I want to lose money on a design I will love...

At least I know I'll be able to sell one ;)

Guest im not witty

the UPS guy just walked in and handed me mine. ahhh, still got that new shirt smell.

make no mistake, this is quality you can depend on.

joker - yeah i'd snatch up a white on white with a SERIOUS quickness. if your looking to make it a bit quicker or want some help financing.. my company might be able to work with you... just an idea. its a design collective run by myself and one of my good friends...

anyway.. WHO'S YOUR MANUFACTURER... give me a link, give me a phone number.. i NEED to get ahold of someone who can do the custom tag work along with the print.. like i said before the groups im working with now have a KILLER overhead and the setup fee kills all profits..

please let me know.

Just got mine - holy shit it's nice.

Thanks to 4THW for shipping out to me - I'll pay it back when I see how much the shippin on the Joker print is.

And... this is gonna sound like an odd question, but how well does the shirt wash? It says "cold wash", does this mean the design will wash off in a warm wash?

...hey, at least I wash my own clothes.

Originally posted by Spike

And... this is gonna sound like an odd question, but how well does the shirt wash? It says "cold wash", does this mean the design will wash off in a warm wash?

always wash cold wash. that way you don't have to separate colors, you can just wack em all in together!

Guest imported_Tesseract

I got mine today shipped by a fellow 12ozer (thanx man)

Both are fuckin awesome! The stamp quality is unbelievable, not the thick sketchy type but yet very bright and opaque colors, the shirt fits perfectly well and is soft for girls to lean on..hehe, i love you 12oz

Originally posted by Europe

My shirt has already become an instant classic after this weekends parties.

i hope mine will do the same :ballcap:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived