OFFICIAL 12ozPROPHET T-SHIRTS!

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, just got my 12oz league shirt, along with my 30 count of german outlines, plus 2 free cd's and a rack of buisness flyers, which i will so promptly start passing out.

Gangsta.

Plus i got it next day air, now im not sure if that was a freebie as well since i ordered regular ground , but if it wasnt someone at the distribution point better start watching out, those small amounts of money rack up quite quickly.

Gangsta II.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Graff Jesus

i demand royalties for the all star beef venue shirt.

hah...allstar beef venue...

off topic....

man...your sig makes me feel guilty for taking a couple years off rapping and writing to work.

its a really effective statement on graffiti though i guess. with all the swollen heads, and especially on the internet its way to easy to forget about putting in work and just talk about the good old days or whatever..which im guilty of. anyway...im realling looking forward to getting my life back into the situation where i can go and put in work and really earn my vet status for retirment.

ok. i dont feel guilty anymore. thanks graff jesus.

Originally posted by oneeightyone

Yep, just got my 12oz league shirt, along with my 30 count of german outlines, plus 2 free cd's and a rack of buisness flyers, which i will so promptly start passing out.

Gangsta.

Plus i got it next day air, now im not sure if that was a freebie as well since i ordered regular ground , but if it wasnt someone at the distribution point better start watching out, those small amounts of money rack up quite quickly.

Gangsta II.

Like I been saying all along, fourthehardway steady laces up every order with extra goods and services.

Hopefully more of you guys who've ordered will speak up about it and help spread the word.

Thanks for the support.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My Joker poster arrived with a pretty serious crease in the middle of the white, which pissed me off at first... but the service was otherwise super good and the free stuff made up for it, so I was like "Fuck it, I can dig". Can't wait for the shirt to arrive.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

My Joker poster arrived with a pretty serious crease in the middle of the white, which pissed me off at first... but the service was otherwise super good and the free stuff made up for it, so I was like "Fuck it, I can dig". Can't wait for the shirt to arrive.

The same happened with mine, but I framed it and you can't see the crease at all.

Archived