OFFICIAL 12ozPROPHET T-SHIRTS!

misteraven

Guest imported_Tesseract

These are fuckin amazing raven!

GO 12OZ GO

i'll be more than happy to spend some money on this

I have a question though:

American sizes get me confused being a euro fuck.

All my orders are between medium and large.

Small cut mediums dont fit me

Comfy cut mediums do

Comfy large's are too big

And Small Large's are dope.

How would you classify these?

Thanx.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tesseract

These are fuckin amazing raven!

GO 12OZ GO

i'll be more than happy to spend some money on this

I have a question though:

American sizes get me confused being a euro fuck.

All my orders are between medium and large.

Small cut mediums dont fit me

Comfy cut mediums do

Comfy large's are too big

And Small Large's are dope.

How would you classify these?

Thanx.

These are pretty much true to size, but if anything might lean towards a generous cut. If you wear medium, get a medium.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

those letters the credit card company keep sending you are bills. you need to pay them

buahahahaha....haha............ha

yeah...one went through, but didnt on the site..I dunno, but according to my bank it did.

i like those designs....alot!

but in the next month can we expect to see anything a little more conventional? a handstyle maybe....traditional graff shirts? i dont know why people bag them i love them, who cares if your advertising to the world you write...who cares?...its not something you should be ashamed of..

and also would you guys accept designs from forum users?

Originally posted by yoink

Ok what am I doing wrong? Ive tried ordering with two cards and I cant get through with either, I keep getting declined?

--this is unsettling.

the system is very picky and is set to have zero tolerance for error. This is in order to prevent fraud. therefore, the info must be entered exactly how it is at your bank.

europe-

And with no international orders, Ill be the only one on this continent sporting that Team 12oz shirt!

maybe raven should send you a handfull to dole out in them there parts...

Combining two orders?

I made two orders within 15 hours of each other - one for myself and the other for an international friend (I'm going to send the shirts to him myself once I get them).

Is it possible to combine the two orders to avoid paying double shipping charges? I know neither order has gone out yet, and, total, the two orders consist of three shirts.

I already shot an email to service@fourthehardway.com, but I thought I would ask in here as well.

Thanks.

****** 4THW responded. Taken care of.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by beardo

maybe raven should send you a handfull to dole out in them there parts...

Haha, yeah no doubt, talk him into that for me would you? That would rock!

while this could obviously be handled in other ways, haha, you'd think they would be happy to put together an order of stuff for bates' store. might not be the hugest profit margin for each establishment, but this is about the scene man! it aint about money!!

seeks/only half sarcastic

ps, raven, dude, i was trying to bring the beef back to the forum... i was keeping it alive! quit hating! ;) oh, and i talked to the guys kids. they feel they should be sponsored, due to their strict adherence to refraining from posting, unless it will create e-beef. i've seen it first hand. they're putting it down for sure!

Originally posted by Misteraven

Quit fucking up my thread.

Don't ask me why! But this made me laugh really fucking hard.

On a topic note: Is there plans for any other artist to create a 12oz shirt? I know that Joker isnt the only person who visits here that can make a dope shirt...or is he the only person who would do it for free...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Given that some of the dopest kids are crew or tightly associated with 12oz...i expect the tshirt thing to get really wild as it grows.

i'd like to put in my order for a small black hoodie now.

:D

i also would have ordered a tshirt, even in medium, but you guys don't take my card: discover. (cash back bonus kids! :P)

i'd rather not use my visa. they love their service charges cuz it's an atm card. oh well.

Archived