Toronto Night Clubs Enquiry - The Sequel & Fluid

thehermit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

T.T Hamilton is great the titie bars are not so great.The one by my fav spot was recently busted with underage girls and hookers(no wonder trees knew em all).You gotta hit Kenedys in Sauga/brampton.You need to roll with full time crooks to enjoy the 905 scene homie ahahah trase is one now for illa.

FUCK THE DRESS CODES.I've been denied so many places down town.Where I live is even worse....you can't push sneakers or hats?I normaly hit the little bars with the fellas but with me expensive o.j is expensive o.j!

Micheals dolla drafts what!!!!!!!!!!!nothing like drunk punks and natives!

Whatever you do, don’t go to some place called the matador afterhours. My buddy got a handjob from a 36 year old native woman, then the woman insisted that I get in on the action. I resisted after a few seconds. Inside, same buddy was simultaneously fooling around with two old Chinese women. It was hot as fuck, and some shitty Rolling Stones cover band was playing. I was getting bombarded by fat ladies. It was like wild, out of shape cougars were protecting their cubs.

I’ll only hit a club if I’m rolling with at least 15 mans. I’m more about playing pool in the local dives, anyway. Ain’t nothing like head from a fat girl at three in the morning before you head on the bus home. (jokes)

the matador is a shithole dive and apparently that's cool again.

I saw method man outside of it one time and my buddy went up to talk

to him but before he could give him shit for that whole deodourant thing,

his handlers wisked him off into a taxi. Clearly not the right place for him.

There's tons of places without a dresscode.

Anything that 'rock' or rock-related wont have a dresscode.

I suppose it's like any city.... if you're listening to house,

expect a bit of a snooty attitude.

oh.... Bovine Sex Club!! love that place!

Archived