Let Me Analyze You (ask me a question part2)

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fatbastard

i dont know you really that well so i cant give you too much.

Ok, i have a feeling your an older guy as well older than a lot of people here like defianately past 25 but not quite 30....i really havent read that many of your posts...you dont seem like a typical hiphop head/ punk rocker/ emo guy that seem to make up a large percentage of the board....your into the forgotten groups...pearl jam? nirvana maybe? im just guessing here...i have a feeling your a skinny guy (not like ridiculously skinny but on the thinner side)...

seriously thats all i could come up with

Damn dude, you're good....bordering on creepy. You should think of starting a psychic telephone hotline.

Originally posted by suicidebombr

you're like 14 or 15.. you smoke pot because it's cool to do so, i get this because you post about your cool dude pot smoking habit a lot. lets see... you also do graffiti because its so fucking cool, and i bet you draw lots of little arrows on your tags. i guess that's kind of cheating because someone once posted something about seeing one. you are probably a stereotypical wigger. you don't do very well with the girls at school, i think. you are the type of guy who takes your identity from what you do. i'll try to explain it better with an example. you take what everyone thinks a rap guy does, acts like, et cetera, and then when, say, you get into some situation, you ask yourself what joe rap would do. i think this could be because you don't have much of a personality of your own.

let me know if i'm right

Originally posted by ARCEL

you're like 14 or 15.. you smoke pot because it's cool to do so, i get this because you post about your cool dude pot smoking habit a lot. lets see... you also do graffiti because its so fucking cool, and i bet you draw lots of little arrows on your tags. i guess that's kind of cheating because someone once posted something about seeing one. you are probably a stereotypical wigger. you don't do very well with the girls at school, i think. you are the type of guy who takes your identity from what you do. i'll try to explain it better with an example. you take what everyone thinks a rap guy does, acts like, et cetera, and then when, say, you get into some situation, you ask yourself what joe rap would do. i think this could be because you don't have much of a personality of your own.

let me know if i'm right

You have an alcholol problem. In general you are bitter and jaded. You come from a small town in america where you lead a piontless life. You have middle class roots and are white. Your not a softcock but dont talk much and suffer from anxiety problems, which hold back your dark wit in social situations. You don't really have any passions in life not even for graffiti, your tag is messy and your not up much. You get the some pussy but not that much. close?

Originally posted by ARCEL

let me know if i'm right

you're totally off.:lol: