Let Me Analyze You (ask me a question part2)

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fatbastard

no, i dont think i will...no matter what i say you wont let me know the true validity of it..

your not much of a school person i can tell you that much...

(i bet i will get a reply saying, maaaaaaan i graduated with honours blah blah blah)

well, i didnt graduate with honours, im not even in uni yet, i will start my courses in art and education next march. i finished high school with an OP 13 or something...

so yeah i am not really a school person...

Originally posted by sneak

fatbastard...you came through on your last thread..

lets see if you can analyse me?

sneak,

your the the "london kid" you like to have your hair cut short, your adidas trackies, and classic trainers while sporting a soccor jersey of your favourite team..

your seen as a "good bloke" who also loves the alcohol...i dont know i sence you get along really well with a lot of your crew, but at the same time you dont really get along with family members, maybe its because your parents dont understand you and you look at life from different viewpoints...your prioritys are not the same when life is concerned.

When it comes to graff, you love the shit....but dont get out as much as you would like to, this is bcause like krie you only do it as a hobbie and prioritise hanging with the boys and getting drunk to it, which is what a majority of people do....

how accurate was i?

In zeezee's city he is a no namer, and in real life i think he would actually be rather quiet and easily intimidated...he crys for attension and isnt very good with the girls, but has had a few girlfriends who go out with him purely for the sake of going out with him...cause his there...

i have a feeling he really wants to be good at graff, but actually sucks...and has kept at it for a while but has had little to no improvement.

from the little i know from the guy, it's not a very accurate statement.

Fatbastard: a detective who has been collecting files on every user on 12oz for sometime now. He has gone through many account names because he has been banned several times stupid mishaps. He has came up with an idea for some thread where he analyzes people so he can get them to confess to the information he has already collected on them in hopes of one day being able to prosecute. He lives in Australia lets koala bears eat the kiwi juice out of his ass, and has two children. One which is still living inside his stomach.

How accurate em I?

sneak,

your the the "london kid" you like to have your hair cut short, your adidas trackies, and classic trainers while sporting a soccor jersey of your favourite team..

your seen as a "good bloke" who also loves the alcohol...i dont know i sence you get along really well with a lot of your crew, but at the same time you dont really get along with family members, maybe its because your parents dont understand you and you look at life from different viewpoints...your prioritys are not the same when life is concerned.

When it comes to graff, you love the shit....but dont get out as much as you would like to, this is bcause like krie you only do it as a hobbie and prioritise hanging with the boys and getting drunk to it, which is what a majority of people do....

how accurate was i?

god damn. there is only one little mistake...thats its more the old smoke than alcohol. this is actually scary, i got my hair cut extremely short last friday so youve got that, im wearing tracksuit trousers now.

spot on about the crew and family, absolutly spot on.

basically mr bastard, are you watching my life or something?

Originally posted by Pistol

:cool:

pistol, i see you as an older guy definately in your early twenties (older than 20 younger than 25)...youve been into graff sometime now and have things downpact...you basically have everything going the way you want right now in your life..but theres still a few little voids that your working on at the moment. finance is a major hindrence in aquiring what you need.

you like your um *things we are not supposed to talk about on 12 oz* maybe you have slowed down these days, but you still enjoy the occasional stuff with music....your a very bar, club and strip club kinda guy....you also like football...your a real GUY

The Bait N' Tackle

The sailors used this one in the old Navy days. Before you go off for a long, lonely voyage, get yourself a tall jar and fill it completely with earthworms. When you get lonely, open the jar and fuck away. The earthworms will provide some slithery stimulation, and your protein load will keep them nicely fed. Gone fishing!

Originally posted by LENS

::waving hand frantically::

Me! No, ME! ANALYZE ME!

i dont know you really that well so i cant give you too much.

Ok, i have a feeling your an older guy as well older than a lot of people here like defianately past 25 but not quite 30....i really havent read that many of your posts...you dont seem like a typical hiphop head/ punk rocker/ emo guy that seem to make up a large percentage of the board....your into the forgotten groups...pearl jam? nirvana maybe? im just guessing here...i have a feeling your a skinny guy (not like ridiculously skinny but on the thinner side)...

seriously thats all i could come up with

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Fatbastard: a detective who has been collecting files on every user on 12oz for sometime now. He has gone through many account names because he has been banned several times stupid mishaps. He has came up with an idea for some thread where he analyzes people so he can get them to confess to the information he has already collected on them in hopes of one day being able to prosecute. He lives in Australia lets koala bears eat the kiwi juice out of his ass, and has two children. One which is still living inside his stomach.

How accurate em I?

wow! that was great! real accurate, only thing is its not koalas, but in fact kangaroos...yeah the kangaroos dont eat kiwi fruit juice out my ass but in fact apple and blackcurrent. and you dont eat juice you drink it duh!

Originally posted by Pinup

anyway.....analyze me!

um, well the thing is right you mostly post in metal heads.. i know your from europe...wht part i dont know..not italy, im not really feeling turkey.. germanys possible denmark or france maybe? you have that certain smugness to you, and the way you get sensitive when americans bag european transit...just by the way you frequently visit and repsond makes me think you really live breathe and drink graffiti its always distracting you from what needs to be done...you love the shit, but certain people close to you have issues with it... i dunno are you a sci fi fan? did you like see all the star wars and lor of the rings? are you not too good with talking to women? i mean i feel they like you but your kinda as shy guy when women are concerned...for euro standards that is.

this is uncannily accurate.... but i guess my personnality is rather transparent in my posts....

edit : i never read Lord of the Rings nor did i see Episode 1.....so.......oh well that was still really accurate :lol:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'> http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'> http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

Originally posted by rubbish heap

oh man, i never got analyzed :cry2:

i promise, your next

and ethreadzny2 i seriously dont remember you saying anything..i know you had a EZYTHREADZNY account....but for the life of me i cant remember anything you said..you posted a lot of photos though right?

i promise, your next

and ethreadzny2 i seriously dont remember you saying anything..i know you had a EZYTHREADZNY account....but for the life of me i cant remember anything you said..you posted a lot of photos though right?

yep thats me, its alright bro, you got a lot of other people requesting. I will just continue to ask the clerk at the 711 what he thinks of me.

Archived