Sometimes the internet is too much.

non-hetero

I'm not even going to post the link but I just watched about a two minute video from the 60's or 70's of a group of cars on some sort of safari tour and one guy gets out to video tape them and is mauled from behind and eaten alive while his family watches in horror from the safety of the car.

I consider myself pretty desensitized from all forms of media but I can't stop thinking about it. Some things a person shouldn't see.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw that news clip of that politician that blew his brains out on tv.. that was pretty messed up... umm, what else? the kick boxer's broken leg is gross...oh, and that chechnyan soldier getting his head cut off reallly fucked w/ me.

post the link

i know what your saying....my friends girl friend got me really high once and put on faces of death a couple of different episodes.

watching a man get shot in the face at close range in lebanon is some disturbing shit. as was the hanging in africa where they made his father appear with his soon tobe executed son.

but by far the most disturbing gut wrenching disgusting thing i have ever seen is when they showed ariel footage of a women sentenced to death by a mob. the woman was put out into the mob and a thousand people attacked and chased her and ripped of her clothes. its the most vial thing i have ever seen and i seen it six years ago and it still gives me that sickened feeling.

v

Originally posted by old*824

i know what your saying....my friends girl friend got me really high once and put on faces of death a couple of different episodes.

watching a man get shot in the face at close range in lebanon is some disturbing shit. as was the hanging in africa where they made his father appear with his soon tobe executed son.

but by far the most disturbing gut wrenching disgusting thing i have ever seen is when they showed ariel footage of a women sentenced to death by a mob. the woman was put out into the mob and a thousand people attacked and chased her and ripped of her clothes. its the most vial thing i have ever seen and i seen it six years ago and it still gives me that sickened feeling.

v

death by a mob? wtf? what the hell did she do?

Archived