Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gnes 37

dumb hoe cant drive worth shit

i got to drive one, and a lamborghini too. so there.

i dont really believe it. until i hear it from somewhere besides the internet, maybe ill believe it.

stupid ho, what if she hat killed someone? i say put her in jail and see what happens haha!

if she gets thrown in jail, ever, i'm gonna be a correctional officer and fuck her brains out! yeah. well she can't drive for shit. she knew she couldn't drive stick, so why'd she try?

the most expensive car i have ever driven would be a porsche boxter. only because i worked at a luxury car dealer ship for a couple days moving stuff, and it was fun as shit to drive! 68 thousand dollar car...

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

i got to drive one, and a lamborghini too. so there.

you must be one special kid

Guest dukeofyork

britney to feel jackson huh...

first timberlake, now jackson...

whens my turn????

dont be so hard on her.. the other day i was high as hell and was driving my uncles car.. got stopped at a red light... put the car in nuetral and for some reason when the light turned green i put it in second.. was wondering why it didnt go that good.. then i shifted it into 1st.. and i did it about 6 times before i realized why the car was messin up..

not to get on anybody case you shouldnt drive under any influences such as booze and most people cant drive high or being pop like britney spears shifting to a higher gear going 85 mph its a fucking ferarri not a camry for christ sakes sorry i dont know what she was thinking fuck kids that gets brand new corvettes or highpowered cars for their first rides its a sure crash bet gotta learn to crawl before you walk

I don't think she was shifting up Gnes.. unless a ferrari can get to 85mph in first gear

I think the retard was shifting down from 3rd while giving the car gas...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this